Should the Dominican Republic annex Haiti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Have you witnessed any annexation lately ? :pirate:

Just trying to understand how people come up with these ideas......

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
this guy just joined and i think he likes to stir things up for no reason except boredom

How about the "e.u."? Lol. Open your mind. The only way to ensure nothing ever gets better is to not brainstorm past "the status quo". Think dynamic. Because thinking like the pack isn't working. Its suggestions like this, that cause such disturbances and controversy like these that proves to me that there maybe something to it. Hmmm.

People that don't come up with an alternative but are great at noticing the problem like 99.9% of the world and do not have any solutions or even try to brainstorm usually just insult anyone with a new type of idea that is probably over their head because of one word: "INSECURITY". General rule: "Whoever strikes with venom first is usually A) wrong and B) totally INSECURE. Hahahahahahahaha. :D

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hahahahahahahaha :D

Fascinating !!!

I will respond, I am against Annexation as a general rule but open to dialogue ;)

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
WOW !! Raymond Hall. You are so much more intelligent and insightful than anybody in this forum. Gosh!! these concepts are so fascinating. Please Ohh, please keep us up to date with your super advanced worldly views.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Ray Hall.Additional I would like to thank you. Because of your 14 super brilliant intriguing posts, I now consider this forum complete

Jan 3, 2003
Can you imagine the Dominicans within the DR and abroad endorsing such an idea? I got a better idea. Go to the DR and tell 'em down there that you are the founder and manufacturer of MENTAS HALL. I think you'll get better traction with that one.

Sassy Lassy

Dec 8, 2012
If the idea of erasing borders and merging countries is a bad idea than what's a good one: "ultra-nationalism"? Nationalism causes more division hence more wars; merging causes unity. "L'Union Fait La Force"....right?
Don't you think it woudl cause a war if the DR tried to annex Haiti?
Sassy Lassy

Status
Not open for further replies.