Casa Marina Beach Resort

R

Rich

I was hoping to take a short vacation to this resort some time in October with my wife. Has anyone stayed at the resort or know anything about it? Thanks, Rich

J

John

good value for your dollar,it's big,clean,food is so so,pools are good,beach is good,surf is rough so watch yourself getting in and out of the ocean.they are not cheap with the drinks and the entertainment is really for a bunch of amateurs not to bad.you can walk from their to anywhere in sosua you want to go. have a great trip...

W

Wade

And be sure and say hi to "Dan" the american who owns the bar right outside the front gate. He makes a mean "Banana Mama" and has the most beautiful girls in Sousua working for him! :)

M

mark

My wife and I (31 & 30) were there in April and found it to be a great place to enjoy a week of relaxation. We've been to many (3-4 star) all-inclusives elsewhere in the DR, cuba, mexico, and st. maartin, and casa marina is as good or better than most. Good all around value if all-inclusive is what your looking for.

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Casa Marina Beach Resort - report link

See http://geocities.com/jimhinsch/dominican_republic/trip_reports/casa_marina_98.htm or click on the link below.