Coral Highway to Hospiten/Veron?

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Can anyone tell me if they have made a road from the highway cutting through to Hospiten in Veron?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Pollo, is that a road that will link Ver?n with the pista via Ciudad Las Palmas, or will there be a road that goes directly from the highway to Cruce de Ver?n?

Dec 26, 2011
Pollo, is that a road that will link Ver?n with the pista via Ciudad Las Palmas, or will there be a road that goes directly from the highway to Cruce de Ver?n?

Not sure where it intersects exactly. Just know the exchange from the highway is still under construction. I think logistically it would be hard to get it directly to the Cruce.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Coming off the road you would head towards Bavaro and the road intersects where the new construction is at the SJ Mall. You would make a left at the crossing to head to Veron. About 7 minutes by car to Cruce de Veron.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
I'd heard from a local private transfer company that they would build a road shown here on this map...
1zd67na.jpg

Dec 26, 2011
I'd heard from a local private transfer company that they would build a road shown here on this map...
1zd67na.jpg

That looks about right. But from the highway you only see the excavation for the construction of the exit. At least as of a few weeks ago.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
yb1, that looks like the road leading to Ciudad Las Palmas, which is a short distance the highway. Mr C said that coming back from Santo Domingo on Expreso B?varo last week one of the passengers asked to be let off on that point on the highway - she was going to Las Palmas.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
It makes sense that they would put that road in both for quick access to the hospital and to Las Palmas.
Please let us know if they finish the road.