NFL stream TV

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A WORD OF WARNING: If you use firstrow, be very careful where you click. You need to remove a lot of the pop ups and after that it is quite good. I have stopped using anything is Spanish-=the axxholes in Santiago are now broadcasting CBS in Spanish and it kills me!! Fox is just as bad...But with this option, I am in NFL heaven!! and then there is NBC on Sunday night and ESPN on Monday night in English!! Thank God!!

I can do baseball, or f?tbol in Spanish, it is well done and there are some excellent play by play announcers and commentators.

HB

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
A WORD OF WARNING: If you use firstrow, be very careful where you click. You need to remove a lot of the pop ups and after that it is quite good. I have stopped using anything is Spanish-=the axxholes in Santiago are now broadcasting CBS in Spanish and it kills me!! Fox is just as bad...But with this option, I am in NFL heaven!! and then there is NBC on Sunday night and ESPN on Monday night in English!! Thank God!!

I can do baseball, or f?tbol in Spanish, it is well done and there are some excellent play by play announcers and commentators.

HB

I don't like watching football with Spanish commentators, they're always late with their comments. I enjoyed watching last night's game on Vipbox

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
As HB said First Row has a lot of spam and if you click in the wrong place by mistake it could screw up your computer. VIP is a lot safer to use in my opinion. Also the picture is better on VIP. First Row might have more events, but if you can get it on VIP that is the way to go.