Screamland Agora: abusadores

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Went to Screamland yesterday, paid 895 for my son unlimited access and 195 for me (only entrance, no use of the attractions. Price for Entrance + 6 credits (3 attractions) is 395. After a while I notice I should have some credits while he only dares to go in the carts or the McDonald style play garden, so I want to buy 6 credits.

Result: gotta pay again the entrance + 6 credits: 395. Their reasoning: that's the price of 6 credits, if you buy them at entering you get the entrance for free, while you ARE already in, you have to pay the 6 credits for 395.

Yeah right....

I admit my son enjoyed, but at a 35 dollar cost is too expensive in my opinion. Jardin Botanico next time...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Jardine Botanico is the BEST!!!!!
FOR ADULTS AND KIDS!!!
The train ride is Sooooooooooooooooooooooo COOL!
The "Japanese Garden" something you/they will remember!
There is a huge high spraying fountain that you can have fun running, over,under,around,or Through!
And it only costs a few dollars!
cc

rh8371

Nov 5, 2008
Went to Screamland yesterday, paid 895 for my son unlimited access and 195 for me (only entrance, no use of the attractions. Price for Entrance + 6 credits (3 attractions) is 395. After a while I notice I should have some credits while he only dares to go in the carts or the McDonald style play garden, so I want to buy 6 credits.

Result: gotta pay again the entrance + 6 credits: 395. Their reasoning: that's the price of 6 credits, if you buy them at entering you get the entrance for free, while you ARE already in, you have to pay the 6 credits for 395.

Yeah right....

I admit my son enjoyed, but at a 35 dollar cost is too expensive in my opinion. Jardin Botanico next time...

Screamland is the biggest ripoff yet in Santo Domingo! But they will stay in business because people will go there just to show they have the money to spend there. Samething for the Happy Land in Luperon Jumbo...because of the area and the fact that people with money go there they charge an entrance fee for parents knowing full well they have to pay it.....on the other hand at Happy Land MegaCentro you just buy the tickets. They know they would close in a heart beat if they charged an entrance fee in that area of the city cause no one would pay it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'll take my family to "Happyland MEGA!
Thanks
Never took them to either of the other places because I refuse to be "Ripped Off", if there is an alternative.
"Iguana Park" is opening soon, also on Luperon, across from JUMBO,as they do every Christmas.
It is PACKED until Jan.
First year my wife went as soon as it opened,and purchased "VIP Tickets" for the whole family. Cost several hundred "DOLLARS"!
After 3 Kings Day in January, the place is "MT", and prices fall to less than half of what they are in Dec.
GO!,................................But,........WAIT!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC