Post Thanks / Like

Default Avoid CONDAL INTERNATIONAL as moving company!

We have relocated in the DR from Spain in July 2012 and paid in full Condal International for a full door to door service. Result is: the container has just arrived in the DR a month ago (4 months delay), have myself done the required container check at the puerto caucedo more than 3 weeks ago and have somehow learned that the container is frozen until further notice as the moving company has not paid the shipping company! Since then, no communication from the company, impossible to get hold of the owner, the coordinator, accountant etc...No replies to my emails or even phone calls are not picked up!! A real mess! Don't know what to do next but, please do not make the use of them as moving company!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

And I thought I had problems!!!!
    Sorry for you!
    Find someone who works in the port, and see how much it will cost you to "Unfreeze" your container.
    It the, "Dominican Way".
    Cris Colon

3. Likes pollogringo, Africaida liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We move thousands of containers through Caucedo, if you send me a PM I can put you intouch with Salustiano, he is a little crazy but he gets some weird $hit through customs both coming in or going out.

g'luck

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Follow donlius99's advice or call a freight forwarding for help.

I used Hispaniola Freight in SD.