Searching for DR male; met in Cairo,Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
In the 1990's,I met a very respectful young man in Cairo,Egypt.He was in Egypt helping the Egyptian Military.This young man was in the military,from the Dominican Republic.A family member of his was also in the military in the DR.I lost contact with this gentleman after seeing him in Tahrir Square.He has been on my mind after 20 years and I hope he and his family are okay.Please contact me if able.Thank you.

Dec 26, 2011
They're fine. He says he's thought about you too and he thanks Allah that you've reached out after so many years. Meet him NYE at the Caba?as D'Amor in San Crist?bal. Ask for him by name.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We Are Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bad!!!
But really FUNNY!
CC
"Allah Acbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Shalam A Laicom"!!!
I "Can't Spell" in MANY Languages!!!!
I wonder if their relationship was "Consumated" that "One Night in Cairo"????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Was he "Brown Skinned" with short curly hair, large brown eyes a handsome smile,, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, stocky build??????
Cris Colon
could this be him
tumblr_lv72bgYha01qisrkwo1_500.jpg
:D

Dec 26, 2011
We Are Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bad!!!
But really FUNNY!
CC
"Allah Acbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Shalam A Laicom"!!!
I "Can't Spell" in MANY Languages!!!!
I wonder if their relationship was "Consumated" that "One Night in Cairo"????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

[video=youtube;PSTHMxBttlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTHMxBttlU[/video].....

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I remember him being brown skinned with nice hair,very nice smile.Don't remember stocky,just remember nice!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "taxi", there are millions of them here, you won't be able to tell the difference!
AND, if you don't find the guy you are looking for here, grab a bus to "Puerto Principe"!
"Alfalfa" becomes a "Calvin Cline Model"!!!!!
CCCC

Last edited:

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I doubt it. He was in the military and his dad was too.This man was quite the gentleman,honorable and honest.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
yea I know that bast..., he was the one who was living with my buddies girlfriend in the apartment my friend was paying for while he was living back in New York..

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I don't have a name and will not be in the DR. If you know who I'm talking about,ask him how we met and where we met in Tahrir Square. Thanks.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
I had not thought about this young man until I returned to Cairo on 9/11/12. For the past several months he's been on my mind,I'm not sure why after more than 20 years of no thoughts.Oh well. This was a shot in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.