Feliz Navidad", Dominican Style!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As I stated on another thread today about "Christmas Tipping", yesterday I gave 500 pesos to the guy who delivers the "Diario Libre" to my house every morning.
At least I THOUGHT I did!!!
Yesterday I gave 500 pesos to the guy who was a "Con Artist" who came a day early and stole the 500 pesos!!!!
The "REAL DELIVERY MAN" just showed up, and was distraught.
I will give him another tip tomorrow!
See what happens to people who actually work for a living in the DR?????
Their fellow "Dominicans" who "Work", at "Not Working", take what little the honest people earn!!
This happened 3 years ago as well.
I told my mother-in-law to check the guys "Diario Libre ID", she did!
So, it's either a fellow delivery man, a fired delivery man, or a guy who rented a delivery man's ID!
You just can't WIN in the DR!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
For how many years has he been delivering the paper to your house?
Enough with the market research.

Why don't you ask how many pages CCCCC reads while taking a dump, and how many dumps he takes a day while you are at it?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Amazing how many Aunts and cousins my wife has at Christmas time. Each time anaunt visits it costs me 400-1000 , depending on which side of the family.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Someone, has been delivering the "Diario Libre" for many years.
Since they come around 5 am, only my dogs know who!
I don't read while "Dumping".
And I don't "Dump" while reading!
I do get a "Turtle Head" once in a while, but my "Bano" is nearby!
I have a friend here that I have knon for over 20 years.
We talk most mornings.
He says that we used to talk about the "Chicas" we had the night before.
Now we describe our bowl movements.
Age has it's drawbacks.
CCCCCCCCCCCC

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Enough with the market research.

Why don't you ask how many pages CCCCC reads while taking a dump, and how many dumps he takes a day while you are at it?
... or if he reads diario libre everytime he takes a dump? Those are all wonderful questions.

Geez... What I'm trying to say is that I know who my newspaper delivery guy is, and I've even talked to him a few times. A few weeks ago I even gave him an 'aguinaldo' for always bringing my paper early in the morning. My point is that, at least for me, something like this wouldn't happen since I know the guy.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wait. are you telling me there are still some old fashioned people who read when taking a dump? this is so kawai!
personally, i whatsapp my friend in austria. my morning bowel movement coincides with her lunch. sometimes we exchange pictures...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
wait. are you telling me there are still some old fashioned people who read when taking a dump? this is so kawai!
personally, i whatsapp my friend in austria. my morning bowel movement coincides with her lunch. sometimes we exchange pictures...

I hope she sends you pictures of her lunch, not your lunch bi-products!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like ALL THREADS on DR1, this went into the toilet, just a little sooner!
We need a thread where we can post "Stickys", or "Soupys, or even some "Runnies"!
"Marbles"???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Colors???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012

A "new" meaning to "Down Under".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dv8, the only poster here capable of moving from christmas to stool samples in just one page ;)

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
dv8, the only poster here capable of moving from christmas to stool samples in just one page ;)

9lcwhi.jpg

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Like ALL THREADS on DR1, this went into the toilet, just a little sooner!
We need a thread where we can post "Stickys", or "Soupys, or even some "Runnies"!
"Marbles"???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Colors???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

whaaa? no floaties?