All Terrain Tyres

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
The tyres on our L200 (new shape) need replacing and I want to get some decent All Terrain tyres. The tyre size is 265/70R16. I want something tough with strong sidewalls and good in mud.

BFG AT tyres have been recommended to me, but I don't know if they are available here.

Does anyone have any recommendations of either tyres or good places to buy them. Preferably somewhere on the North coast between Gaspar Hernandez and Puerto Plata, but would go to Moca or Santiago and I may be making a trip to Santo Domingo early in the new year.

Thanks for any advice.

Adrian.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Check PriceSmart, they have every kind of tire you'd want...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
There is quite a large tire place in POP.... go to the roundabout type intersection nad follow the main road straight.... its on your right.
If you get the Car Dealer on your left , you've gone too far.

Certainly , PriceSmart has them too.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
The tyres on our L200 (new shape) need replacing and I want to get some decent All Terrain tyres. The tyre size is 265/70R16. I want something tough with strong sidewalls and good in mud.

BFG AT tyres have been recommended to me, but I don't know if they are available here.

Does anyone have any recommendations of either tyres or good places to buy them. Preferably somewhere on the North coast between Gaspar Hernandez and Puerto Plata, but would go to Moca or Santiago and I may be making a trip to Santo Domingo early in the new year.

Thanks for any advice.

Adrian.

I like Firestone for my SUVs. Destination A/T on a Prado and the same in M/T on my rally truck. Hylsa carries the A/Ts;

Consumer Survey Results By Category