Roommate(s) Wanted Bavaro Area 5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy85430

Mar 31, 2004
I will be returning to the DR in late April of 2013. I have rented in the past but have always been alone. I will be staying all summer from late April 2013 until mid October 2013. I am a retired 57 year old male and very young at heart. Extremely laid back and easy to get along with. Smokers will need to smoke outside. It will be myself and maybe my Dominican girlfriend(off and on). I have several options with 2-3 bedrooms in the Coastal Bavaro housing area and near Cortecito to pick from. Price ranging from $600 to $900 divided equally by roommates and equally divided utilities as well. No drugs no drama. Short or long term. Prefer female(s)(cleaner/neater) but won't discriminate. Don't care what color you are or what country you're from. As long as you treat me the way I will treat you. SERIOUS inquiries only at Click on my name and send me a pm....

Last edited by a moderator:

sammy85430

Mar 31, 2004
Well to any and all that were considering this offer...never mind lol! I have rented a condo at Stanza Mare for five months starting in May 2013, but decided to go with a one bedroom. I love the location there and the price was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.