Mozzies under the bad!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
OK,'Mozzies under the BED', typing out of the corner of my eye.

Does anyone else have a problem with these little buggers under the bed and sofa, waiting for us to drop off so they can feast in peace. I am presuming there is some attraction to under beds and sofas but can't figure out what it is, only that it is dark. I don't see them anywhere else in the house, just early morning through till noon they are just buzzing about the fringes of the bed and sofa driving me nuts.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
FIFTY SHADES OF ................

You appeared from nowhere, and shamelessly, without any reservations, you lay on my naked body...you sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near crazy while you drained me.

Finally, I drifted off to sleep.
Today when I awoke, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night's events.
My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic ravishing, making it all the more difficult to forget you.

Tonight, I will remain awake, waiting for you........

F...ing mosquito!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I think it would be more, "PC", to call them "SKEETERS".
"Mozzies" is a Zafardic Jewish Sect, :ninja::ninja::ninja: that follows the teachings of "Moses".
They are located on the lower east side of New York City.
They call themselves,and quite proudly, "Mozzies"!
So please, "Show Some Respect!!!!!!!!!!"
They also follow the "Mayan Calender", so they are really busy right now preparing for 21 Dec.
They don't need your insults right now!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Shalom"

ps. that "mosquito" joke is "HBs"!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You are the "Uncle Milty"( Milton Burrow), of DR1!
See how many "GET THAT?????????????????"
Must be at least 55 years old to enter!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dec 26, 2011
"ps. that "mosquito" joke is "HBs"!"

thats what I meant too in post #8 ;)

Or may HB and jinty got it from a mutual source. :)

The joke's been on the internet for almost ten years. Seems to have started in the summer of '03. The 50 Shades title is just a way to recycle it.