Do you browse diariolibre.com from top to bottom?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I assume that most here read diariolibre.com. Out of curiosity, do you browse the entire homepage or do you just read the "top" part and then move to another page? I'm trying to figure how many people actually scroll beyond what's initially seen when you open the page.

Incredibly enough, diariolibre.com - Portada has 6,852,060 pageviews while the tab Noticias only has 355,617 (about 5%).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i scroll all the way to the bottom opening things that interest me in separate tabs.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I get it delivered to my door, but that is in Santiago.

When I read it, I start at the front and go to the back (DL Virtual) and click on stories that interest me.

HB

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
Boquechivo and Rosca Izquierda are awesome and hilarious. I also read the opinion section and the part where there's a guy sitting next to random potholes throughout the streets.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Boquechivo and Rosca Izquierda are awesome and hilarious. I also read the opinion section and the part where there's a guy sitting next to random potholes throughout the streets.
it took me about a year to realize that's not a real guy

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"He's NOT??????"
Actually it took me quite a while as well.
Same clothes everyday gave me a "Hint", but then in the DR that's not a clear give away!
I sent "Bocachivo" an "idea" I had for a "cartoon".
He used to have an additional cartoon on the last page of "DL", where you could e-mail your ideas, and he might use them for a cartoon.
He chose one of my ideas.
He drew it.
It showed "Boca", walking beside "Leonel".
Boca, asks Leonel, why he likes to travel to other countries to often?
Leonel says, "Because I like to read in bed before I go to sleep.
Boca says, "But we have books here in the DR!"
"Yes", says "Leonel", but "No Electricity."
Not long after that cartoon, he stopped using "Ideas" from readers.
CC

Feb 7, 2007
I first click from the top of the homepage, then click around, then return back to homepage to review top to bottom while opening additional tabs

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i know what this question is all about and i will add one more thing: i do not look at ads :)

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
I subscribe to the RSS feed and read it using Google Reader. I get most of my daily news that way. Much more efficient that way since I usually get my news from several different sources.