solar prescription glasses

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hi, I have the prescription yet. That's no bleme
Do you know where I could (around Sosua) get SOLAR prescription glasses.
What about the quality? And average price?

Thanks
:)

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I thought he meant solar-powered glasses, prompting me to think, 'Where have you been, Lucifer? You've never heard of solar-powered glasses?'

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hi
I did not mean transition glasses. Just prescription glasses but solar at the same time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you mean prescription sunglasses, right?
i know you can have them done in POP, miesposo has a pair for driving. made long time ago so no idea about the price...

the design is nothing special, btw, exactly the same as his normal glasses, only dark :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hi
I did not mean transition glasses. Just prescription glasses but solar at the same time.

We call them prescription sunglasses here on Earth, just a tinted pair of Rx glasses, if you want good protection from the solar system, you may want polarized lenses. You will have to go to Puerto Plata for an optician.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'm looking for a good pair of sunglasses that can protect my eyes from the sun's SOLAR flares...the flares irritate my eyes. The sunglasses must be prescription, offer night vision, and also have a solar panel on the top and along the ridges in order to power them up for infra-red night vision. They should be military-spec night vision eye wear so that i can see through women's underwear and clothes. If the SOLAR lenses can see through led and Kryptonite--all the better.

I'm looking for something not too flashy, but with very good optics and possibly Polarized in order to cut down the sun's glare off the ocean as well from synthetic material in women's panties.

Any idea where i can get a pair of these?

Thanks, Frank

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I'm looking for a good pair of sunglasses that can protect my eyes from the sun's SOLAR flares...the flares irritate my eyes. The sunglasses must be prescription, offer night vision, and also have a solar panel on the top and along the ridges in order to power them up for infra-red night vision. They should be military-spec night vision eye wear so that i can see through women's underwear and clothes. If the SOLAR lenses can see through led and Kryptonite--all the better.

I'm looking for something not too flashy, but with very good optics and possibly Polarized in order to cut down the sun's glare off the ocean as well from synthetic material in women's panties.

Any idea where i can get a pair of these?

Thanks, Frank

I'll meet you at the clinic that you can find on: http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/129184-quality-eye-glasses-dr.html

Bring CASH... I'm running a little short.

Really Frank12. You find the BEST that you can find for your eyes. Phone numbers in above link/tread may be able to guide you to what you are looking for.

Good Luck

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'll meet you at the clinic that you can find on: http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/129184-quality-eye-glasses-dr.html

Bring CASH... I'm running a little short.

Really Frank12. You find the BEST that you can find for your eyes. Phone numbers in above link/tread may be able to guide you to what you are looking for.

Good Luck

Thanks, i'm heading to the US next month and i was thinking of getting a pair of Oakley Transitional Lenses with my prescription. Oakley does these:

1.) Oakley Sunglasses Prescription For Men | Oakley Official Store

2.) Here is the Transitional Lenses: Oakley FLAK JACKET XLJ Transitions? SOLFX? Sunglasses available online at Oakley.com

Frank

May 29, 2006
Here's what you need in the DR:

photo-full.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Actually, I think what "Dom Rep" is refering to is the "Solar Powered Lenses" that "YapiYapi" is now selling on line!
You never have to eat anything, as long as you wear them during the day!
Saves the, "Earth's Resources", and is "Sustainable at the same time!
BUY THEM NOW!!!!!!!
"Yappi" is having a "30 Day Vacation" Special!
CC