Question on Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Resort.

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
Looking for a recent update , review , or opinion on Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Resort .

Family members 60s looking to take their 10 year old granddaughter .

Family resort or singles resort?
Hows the service ?
And if there is a better section of rooms over others ?

Any other input you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Looking for a recent update , review , or opinion on Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Resort .

Family members 60s looking to take their 10 year old granddaughter .

Family resort or singles resort?
Hows the service ?
And if there is a better section of rooms over others ?

Any other input you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks

I was there last month. Very nice! I stayed in the Premium/platimum dont remember the exact terminology but was great and didnt even have to wear the plastic bracelets or make reservations at the nice restaurants. Beach is great as are the pools.

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
Thanks expat.

Is the premium / platinum . The same resort , or is a section of the resort?

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Thanks expat.

Is the premium / platinum . The same resort , or is a section of the resort?

Same resort but they have a seperate check-in, and little lounge area with better drinks-I also believe they have a seperate section of rooms but all still in same resort.

I believe they had a seperate area in the pool where kids played as well. I wouldnt worry as its one of the very vbest resorts in the area.

ggparts

Mar 20, 2003
We were there in July 1012 (honeymoon) very nice (nicer than Dreams Punta Cana IMO) we had Preferred Club and it was nice. As others have said Private check-in has a little bar and snacks, private pool reserved area on beach with large canopied beds, waiters, etc.
Room was awesome separated bedroom/living-room 2 balconies we loved it. no bracelets enjoyed all the ala cart rests don't hesitate

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
Thanks so much for the responses . I will forward them on .
Thank you all again.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
was there a couple of years ago for short stay in Jan 2010. Got comped up to the Preferred Club at check-in, (VERY nice SURPRISE!!!) Desk clerk says "I have a very nice room for you." I thought it was just a generic comment... but I was wrong. The room... well, actually SUITE... was AWESOME. Top floor, front tier to beach facing the ocean. INCREDIBLE view. Anyway... I digress... all the comments above are true, and one of our FAVORITE perks was the restaurant reserved for breakfast and lunch for the preferred club guests. It was nice to sit in a quiet spot, a few steps from the room, and enjoy morning coffee and table service breakfast (not buffet nonsense), being served by the same excellent waiter each day, (who was very friendly and a joy to talk to).

Last edited by a moderator: