Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert for keeping it going. HB for well everything. CC for just being CC. Ringo for all his efforts in helping the Orphange. Mike Fisher for his devotion to his ever needed weather updates. Wud for his overseeing. Cobra for his wonderful insight on sights unseen by most (motor trips). Matilda for her wonderful stories. Chiri for her reason as well as AnnaC, Africaida, AE and all the other I missed. BB, Tambo, BelgianK and all the others for their wisdom. Shalena for keeping it real. And even Chip for keeping things stirred-up (not always correctly).. Frank12 for his stories.DV8 just because. Pollogringo, waytogo, caribemike, Ken, Bob in Sousa (?) And to all the others I may have not mentioned who help make this one of the best forums around...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonej View Post
    batiche or badpiece33 for keepin it real most of the time.
    For a newbie, you seem to know some of our illustrious members, badpiece33, has not posted since last March, now just who are you, a sock puppet for sure.
    batiche has not been around for ages.

Please learn to tow the line and adher to the "TOS", simply because we do not like socks on DR1......

3. Likes jonej, Criss Colon, waytogo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

As somebody once said, the DR1 police are at it again

:

This was very close to an infraction, but since it is the Christmas season, I let it go....

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    "AZB" and I were sitting at the bar, (Where ELSE?)in Sosua, at a DR1 Charity auction many years ago.
    A distinguished, well dressed gentleman came up to us,looked at me, "CC", and stated that I was the "Kindest poster on DR1.
    He went on to say that I gave out more great information about "Living In The DR", than anyone else, and he wanted to personally thank me, and shake my hand!!!!
    I was confused?????????????????
    I asked him who he thought I was???
    He said,"Why Hillbilly."
    After "AZB" and I whipped off the bar, where we had both just spit our drinks, I told him he was mistaken,
    I am Cris Colon!!!
    He was EXTREMELY shocked!
    Did an "About Face", and disappeared into the crowd, never to be seen again.
    I was honored to be mistaken for the "Oracle of Santiago", if only for a moment!
    That story speakes VOLUMES about the GREAT Guy, we all lovingly call, "HB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    c
    Hahahaha I was there that night. It was at Eddy's and I remember it well.

6. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Hahahaha I was there that night. It was at Eddy's and I remember it well.
    It's too bad the funds raised that day did a Jason Bourne disappearing act.

8. Likes SKY liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"Escott"??????????????????????????
    CC

10. Likes Tamborista liked this post
    *** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    "Escott"??????????????????????????
    CC
    Yeah, I did enjoy his pics from upstate ny. ( maybe another casualty of owning a bar--rest. business, even when the cambio was good).

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keepcoming View Post
    Robert for keeping it going. HB for well everything. CC for just being CC. Ringo for all his efforts in helping the Orphange. Mike Fisher for his devotion to his ever needed weather updates. Wud for his overseeing. Cobra for his wonderful insight on sights unseen by most (motor trips). Matilda for her wonderful stories. Chiri for her reason as well as AnnaC, Africaida, AE and all the other I missed. BB, Tambo, BelgianK and all the others for their wisdom. Shalena for keeping it real. And even Chip for keeping things stirred-up (not always correctly).. Frank12 for his stories.DV8 just because. Pollogringo, waytogo, caribemike, Ken, Bob in Sousa (?) And to all the others I may have not mentioned who help make this one of the best forums around...
    I really thought HB put this subject to bed? What's your point ?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

That some may be more worthy than others but everyone plays a role...even you Deyvi.

14. Likes pollogringo, waytogo liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567