2012 Man of the Year DR1

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning,
I hereby nominate Luis Midence III aka Hillbilly for the Man Of The Year on DR1 for his consistent most excellent personal & professional advice to DR1'ers along with his untiring daily efforts for the Children of Hogar Emiliano Tardiff. Also Happy Wedding Anniversary on December 26 ( I told you I know everything!)

Last edited:

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
HB is a valued member of DR1, I however nominate Mike Fisher who spends countless hours during hurricane season tracking storms and letting the whole island know if 'everything is going to be alright'.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
listen up, the correct term is "person" :)
and i nominate dr1 champion, criss ccccolon. he made many people here laugh out loud. and that is as good deed as any!
:)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the list of articulate, intelligent, well measured posters here is long, and formidable. choosing a man, or woman, of the year is almost a useless exercise.

that having been said, i still nominate Criss Colon. i like pointless exercises. sue me.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Which poster shows all of us "what is important in life" and keeps everything a 100% real.

Which poster have always invited us into his life by sharing the many accomplishments of his LARGE family from astronauts to zoo keepers. A man with a "Dominican wife" who has never faced a problem she can't solve in DR NEVER!!!! He and his wife have combined to form one of the most powerful couples in DR.

Ladies and Gentleman I give you my 2012 Man of the Year nominations : Chip and Bob Saunders.

BTW Special shout out to Sayonara he will recieve my vote in 2013 a man that I can very well see one day the mayor of Sanchez, Dominican Republic.

Dec 26, 2011
BTW Special shout out to Sayonara he will recieve my vote in 2013 a man that I can very well see one day the mayor of Sanchez, Dominican Republic.

Weird. Probably just a coincidence, but seems like the socks come out when he gets quiet.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Which poster shows all of us "what is important in life" and keeps everything a 100% real.

Which poster have always invited us into his life by sharing the many accomplishments of his LARGE family from astronauts to zoo keepers. A man with a "Dominican wife" who has never faced a problem she can't solve in DR NEVER!!!! He and his wife have combined to form one of the most powerful couples in DR.

Ladies and Gentleman I give you my 2012 Man of the Year nominations : Chip and Bob Saunders.

be nice, JMB. without those guys, none of us would know anything about the DR. we would not even know which country we were in. let us collectively express our gratitude to them for teaching us everything we know about life in this country. give credit where credit is due.