Best legal assistance in the DR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Just came back from my beloved island, 15 days and must say: uuuuffffffff has it change!!!!!! I was stunt to see how much infrastructure, new cars, freeways, etccccc. I ate like a pig, must admit jajajajajaj

I must also inform all of you of an attorney's group that was over my expectations; Had some legal issues to resolve and they are handling my situation very professional and very close to the services we are used to in the US. I highly recommend it people and they handle all types of matters.

GRUPO DUARTE | Justicia al alcance de todos

Give them a cal if ever in need of assistance and mention Ilonka told you about it.!!!!! Best of luck.

Can't wait to go back.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
I guess that perlanegra works for somebody who pays for getting links posted, just a guess...

george1

Jan 2, 2011
Everybody hasta do something.
Der Fish

How would she know a good attorney if she can't even observe simple forum rules regarding advertising. I made it a strict policy to avoid any kind of shaky, shadowy advertised folks in a big way.......

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
How would she know a good attorney if she can't even observe simple forum rules regarding advertising. I made it a strict policy to avoid any kind of shaky, shadowy advertised folks in a big way.......

Third party recommendations are fine and encouraged on DR1.

Perlanegra has been a member of DR1 for almost 8 years.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I doubt that a "Spammer", would make over 210 previous posts, over many years, just to set up a single "Spam" sandwhich??????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Thanks Robert. It's amazing how people can get so wrapped up in their own world, uh!!! It's all about them, I take. No, I don't get paid for advertising, matter of fact I don't even have much time to be in the internet as much as I used to. I was just sharing my experience with a great company that was able to meet my needs; while in the DR in my last trip. I find DR1 as one of the best source of information and proudly recommend coming to the site when someone comes to my restaurant asking about the DR. You guys rock!!!!!

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Sorry, Mido. I don't live in the DR, I own my business in Los Angeles, CA and no, I'm not getting paid for advertizing or posting links. You have it all wrong. Very sad.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Question: So, How do I post in this site now??
I went to Restaurant ----------- in ------------------ and met with --------------- from --------------- who knows ------------------- and lives in -------------???????
Good lord, have things changed around here!!!!! Too much hate and personal interests I take. It seems to me as if the moderators duties have changed. People comes to this place to get information; isn't it????

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Thanks Criss and you are right; I just don't have the time to make 'Spam" sandwiches. I just wanted to share my experience that's all, but boy have things changed around here. It fells as if a whole bunch of spiders were just sitting and waiting to see who they could attack!!!!

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
With all the respect to all of the moderators and people in this site: Olvidado, YOU ARE A BORED AND STUPID MF MORON!!!!! Get a f ---- life you f--- bastard!!! No wonder why you are Olvidado, your nick name speaks loud and clear of what kind of person you are; who in this life will like to remember an idiot like you!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid ass. Enough!! Just today I was recommending a white boy who is in love with a Dominican girl; to come and read over here; but God have things changed around here. I won't recommend this site anymore. Someone do something, please!!! I was just reading about the surgeries and surgeons with names and hospitals; what the heck!!! RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Give me a light! What have I done wrong in here??????????????????????????

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
With all the respect to all of the moderators and people in this site: Olvidado, YOU ARE A BORED AND STUPID MF MORON!!!!! Get a f ---- life you f--- bastard!!! No wonder why you are Olvidado, your nick name speaks loud and clear of what kind of person you are; who in this life will like to remember an idiot like you!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid ass. Enough!! Just today I was recommending a white boy who is in love with a Dominican girl; to come and read over here; but God have things changed around here. I won't recommend this site anymore. Someone do something, please!!! I was just reading about the surgeries and surgeons with names and hospitals; what the heck!!! RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Give me a light! What have I done wrong in here??????????????????????????

WOW, it's just the internet, perhaps switch to straight vodka minus The Redbull after midnight miamol !!! You need to learn to ignore payasod on the WWW, you'll live longer.

george1

Jan 2, 2011

Concluding that your lack of vocabulary hints at your educational level, am I sure that the Legal Firm is delighted that you provide advertising for them.....Just lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.