Samana

E

Ed

Well, I'm all set to spend three days in Samana next month. Eventhough I'll be staying at a resort (not my choice), I would like recommendations as to places in town to eat, have a drink, hear music, etc; as well as historical sites to visit. My main purpose is to go whale watching one morning. I'm looking forward to it.

M

Michael Schuck

Hi Ed,

when you come back from DR, can you tell me how do you feel in Samana. I want to go also to samana next time....Michael

I

ingobrauer

Hi Michael Schuck, wir haben gerade eine tour nach samana organisiert, z.Zt. ist meine Frau dort und versucht whale watching in samana, wenn sie zur?ck ist, kann sie Dir ja mailen ?ber den Aufenthalt dort.

B

Bill

mike the bueaty is minutes outside samana.the town itself is small with not many attractions.go to las galeras,rincon,limon(waterfalls).when people speak of samana they really mean whats within 30 minutes outside the town.its virgen land.i bought land in las galeras,i know .have a good time

E

Ellen

Bill,

We are also looking to buy land in Samana area. Where did you buy and who did you contact?