Need Divorce from Two Wives In Dominican Republic

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
What? Do you get a discount if you divorce them two at a time? Really? Really? What were you thinking. You are doubly f--ked and I don't mean in a good way.

LTSteve

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Marry in haste repent at leisure.

Go to Jackson.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vkCmuQHgXBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.

Well, go on down to Jackson; go ahead and wreck your health.
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
You're goin' to Jackson; go comb your hair!
Honey, I'm gonna snowball Jackson.
See if I care.

When I breeze into that city, people gonna stoop and bow. (Hah!)
All them women gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how,
I'm goin' to Jackson, you turn-a loose-a my coat.
'Cos I'm goin' to Jackson.
"Goodbye," that's all she wrote.

But they'll laugh at you in Jackson, and I'll be dancin' on a Pony Keg.
They'll lead you 'round town like a scalded hound,
With your tail tucked between your legs,
You're goin' to Jackson, you big-talkin' man.
And I'll be waitin' in Jackson, behind my Jaypan Fan,

Well now, we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper Sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, and that's a fact.
Yeah, we're goin' to Jackson, ain't never comin' back.

Well, we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout'
And we've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
keep your mouth shut (oops, too late for that), dont get married any more and it wont matter except to the wives. Most Dominicans call themselves married when they live together. Makes it cheaper when the husband gets caught cheating and she throws him out. No need for any damn lawyers. She keeps the furniture and they both look for someone else. Some Dominican customs make really good sense.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
keep your mouth shut (oops, too late for that), dont get married any more and it wont matter except to the wives. Most Dominicans call themselves married when they live together. Makes it cheaper when the husband gets caught cheating and she throws him out. No need for any damn lawyers. She keeps the furniture and they both look for someone else. Some Dominican customs make really good sense.

And what happens when she gets caught cheating ????

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Well one thing is true Dominican women always keep the furniture. As for the two divorces you are only legally married to one woman.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
And what happens when she gets caught cheating ????
Nothing. He has to forgive her. It's all HIS fault. You were not together. She was alone. You had broken up. (A little argument that's patched up the next day qualifies). She wasn't making love. It was just a sex thing so it's really not cheating. She makes love with you with others it's only sex. bla bla bla bla. Live with it, they're all the same.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
The OP has been a member since 2008 and has asked questions in the legal forum before so I wonder what his motive is for asking this question with hardly any details.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The OP has been a member since 2008 and has asked questions in the legal forum before so I wonder what his motive is for asking this question with hardly any details.

I agree.He needs to start from the beginning as to how he managed to get into this mess.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I agree.He needs to start from the beginning as to how he managed to get into this mess.

If he needs two divorces it means he is married or thinks he is married to two women at once. Only one marriage is legal throughout the world. Whomsoever he legally married first is his wife the second is not.
Not really complicated.
sheesh you women overthink everything