Do you know where I could find that plant, around Sosua

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
hi
here is a pic:

Carpobrotus_edulis_a.JPG

R?sultats Google Recherche d'images correspondant ? http://www.fond-ecran-image.fr/galerie-membre/fleur-griffe-de-sorciere/30-griffe-de-sorciere.jpg

the name is [h=1]Carpobrotus

it's perfect to cover the ground[/h]:)

Last edited by a moderator:

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
have you tried the small garden centre on the road where you turn for cmc- the road is very rough, there is also a dominican food place- so you can buy a plant and san cocho at the same time

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
have you tried the small garden centre on the road where you turn for cmc- the road is very rough, there is also a dominican food place- so you can buy a plant and san cocho at the same time

I think I saw JR Hartley there eating goulash just last week while shopping for poinsettias.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011

No, but could you explain me more where it is...
:)

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
coming from cabarete turn right at cmc medical centre and carry on down the rough track turning left at the bottom .They may have what you are after I have seen it there at one time, but stock changes