It's The End of the World as We Know it

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
48 Hours ago.......
2 days left, couldn't sleep, got up and went running, why I don' know what difference will it make.

46 Hours ago....
Decided to go out for breakfast, ordered eggs benedict, homefries, sausage and gravy on the side oh and a bottle of $100 champagne. What the hell who cares about the weight gain.

44 Hours ago
Decided I needed a new vehicle. Went and looked at a new Mustang GT $47,000 plus change. Liked one on the lot. Candy apple red with brown convertable top. Drove it off the lot. $435.00 a monthly payment. You only live twice.

41 Hours ago....
Drove right to the beach. Cruised the strip. Stopped to have a drink at a local Men's "Club". Ordered a shot of Patron Tequila at $15 a shot and 18 year old Hennessy with one rock. Enjoyed the scenery. Decided to get a private dance. $200 later went back to my table to finish my scotch.

39Hours ago....
Left the club with Tiffany. She needed a ride home. To my home. We decided to stop and have something to eat. Ordered some tapas, a couple of shrimp cocktails, stuffed mushrooms, onion strings and a couple of other fried thing a ma jigs. Washed it all down with another shot of Patron and some designer dark beer.

37 Hours ago.... Tiffany and I left in the Mustang. Decided to put the top down. Lit a joint first and headed for home. Tiffany was tired after her shift but i wasn't and since it was costing me $300 per hour we did the wild thing for what seemed like a good hour. Looked at the clock, it was more like a great 12 minutes. The drugs, alcohol and sex kicked in and we fell into a deep sleep. It was deep but not exactly the fairly tail kind. I was dreaming and someone kept yelling to beat my egg whites. I had know idea what that meant.

31Hours ago...
Woke up totaly disoriented, drugs and alcohol will do that to you. Tiffany was still sleeping, niiiccceee ass and the rest of her is also grade A USDA Choice. One expensive Prime Rib. I got up to take a wiked ****. Plop, Plop fiizz, fizz oh what a relief it is. Went to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of O.J. and took a swig. That was good. Went back to bed, spooned, forked and knife my way through some more of Tiffany. Tiffany only half a sleep. Glad it wasn't the bottom half. We smoked some dope and turned on the Tele. The Maltese Falcon playing on one of those "classic" networks. Love that movie. We made love again, doggy style so we could both watch the movie. Exhausted we fell into her head on my arm position. Fell asleep for a couple of hours. Woke up and couldn't feel my arm. Glad I could still feel the rest of me.

25Hours ago...

Hopped in the shower. Tiffany "washed" my back and I hers. Nothing like a hot shower to wake up the senses. Feeling a little vitamin deficient, grabbed a bagel and cream cheese and a vodka and orange juice. Got to get my Vitamin C. Tiffany had to go to work. Her shift doesn't start for 2 hours.
Glad I had my vitamin C.

23Hours ago...

Tiffany really had to go to work. She got dressed but couldn't find her G string. Oh well, it will probably show up when I do the wash. She wasn't happy that she had to put her jeans on without a buffer. As a show of support I didn't put any underwear on either. You go girl. We left for the club.

21Hours ago...

Dropped Tiffany off around back. Didn't want to go in. Too much temptation, besides I was already out about $1600. 00. Who cares, after today anyway.

20Hours ago...

Drove over to my favorite spot on the beach. Dragged my lounge chair out of the trunk and plopped it under the Coconut Palm. Toasted the end of days and lit up. Opened my favorite Grisham novel and fell asleep. Weird dreams about Mermaids and Flipper. Woke up 3 hours later. Late afternoon. The sun already starting to fade. Packed up my **** and left for home.

17Hours ago...

Stopped at the Drop Inn for a quick drink. 3 drinks later decided it was time to go home. East bound and down headed for home.

16Hours ago...

Got home. Got mauled by the dog. Took him out back for a pee. I don't know about the dog but I was relieved. Went back inside. Grilled a cheeseburger and grabbed a Stella. Turned on the TV. HSN was on the tube. They were halking an expensive designer watch. Bought 2, one for each arm or maybe for Tiff. We are now are a short name basis. That cost me 975.00. Layed back in the lounger and thought about my day. It was definitely not your average one. Fell asleep.

8hours ago...

Woke up. Slept in the Laz-y-Boy all night. My body felt like a twisted pretzel. Took a couple tries to stand up. First few steps were Frankenstein like. Stumbled into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Looked like ****. Oh, well what does it matter after today.

6Hours ago...

Decided I need some serious "therapy". Made an appointment at the local Asian massage called Dim Scum. Not really, I made that up. Drove over and walk right in. A nice Chinese Women showed me to the room. She said "take off clothes and lay on stomach. I didn't need to be coaxed, layed down and was already thinking of an all you can eat buffet. I heard a soft knock on the door and a very attractive young Asian women entered. I ask her her name and she said, Maggie. I thought, that doesn't sound Chinese, Japanese, Korean or anywhere close to any far eastern fantasy I ever had. I told her I wanted the Orient Express package. She said the train is leaving immediately. This girl is not only cute, shapely and personable but has the greatest hands since Michael Jordon. She worked my back like dough for a pizza. In between the massage she had disrobed which toko the massage to another level. When she told me to roll over I felt like a fried egg roll. She started to work my shoulders and biceps and I decided that those muscles were not top priority. I had her move south to more needy areas. She changed positions like a rodeo cowboy and hung on like it was the Calgary Stampede. I scream, Yippy Ki aye, and if I had a ten gallon hat I would have waved it in the air. I left with the best in class.

4Hours ago...

Stopped at the Lobster House Restaurant. Ordered the most expensive Lobster on the menu along with a Filet Mignon and a good French Wine, 72. The bill came to $265.00 plus tip. Feeling well and full I drove home.

2Hours ago...

Started to make preparations for my singular "End of the World as We Know it" party. I figured I came into this world by myself so that's the way I will go out. Dragged my zero gravity chair off the porch and out to the back yard. Placed it under the big tree. Went inside and wipped up a pitcher of frozen Margaritas, a phat spliff and grabbed a single tab of acid.

ZeroHours...

Went out the back to lounge chair and layed down. I Figured if this the end of days today I was going to go out as comfortable as possible. Propped up my head and feet with a pillow. Had a pitcher of Margaritas, lit up the joint and popped a tab of acid. Thought about the money I'd spent and the debouchery that happened See ya, wouldn't want to be ya. May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows your dead. Bottoms up. Here's to the Mayan, **** them all. Woke up naked spooning the dog. decided I was either dead or at the pound. Rolled over and pinch myself. Here's to another revolution round the sun.

OR WAS IT JUST A FORESHADOWING OF WHAT'S TO COME?

LTSteve

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am "Tiffany's Pimp!
We thank you very kindly for all your "donations" to her retirement IRA!!!
("Actually, MY IRA!, she hasn't figured that out just yet!!!!!!!!!!!") :eek::eek::eek:
I guess you might say, "I PIMPED, Your Ride????"
"Cris"
"Gonzo" what are the two things a man can never get at home???????????????
"Eggs Benedict",...............and a "Blow Job" :lick::lick::lick::laugh::laugh::rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: