Real Sausage in Sousa.

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
I am looking for a Butcher shop in Sosua the makes Sausages, from scratch, with real meat. Back ?Home? this would be a German Butcher, or an Italian Butcher, or a Finish Butcher.
We just bought a Chorizo sausage from the Playero and it was closer to a hotdog wiener.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Go to Carneceria Baveria, it's maybe 5 minute drive towards Cabarete on the left just before the entrance to Sosua Ocean Village. Unless things changed, they are selling their products in Playero.
Tell them Wolfgang sent you.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Better go directly to Carneceria Bavaria. Nice people, great service.

If you meant salami by sausage... they have nice pepper salami (imported), and make a number themselves.
If you meant sausage sausage... they have a large choice which they make themselves. On Friday they make chipolata, and the big sausages. Bratwurst and all that is constantly available.

BelgianK

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
apparently Germans say that the one near gregs garage (past sosua abajo)is the best for German style sausage, I have no idea just passing on the info

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Carneceria Baveria is very good, but you should also pay a visit to the German Butcher in La Mulata. He won't have as large a selection, but everything is made from scratch and for a good price.

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
so lots of choice on the sausage front - whats the one near the working car wash like. I like to keep abreast

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
abreast? if we are talking about breast the best set is, of course, bolted on dv8'd chest.
and the best sausage in sosua is criss colon, whenever he visits!
ccccccc!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Santo Domingo

Where is the German butcher in Santo Domingo on Ave. 27? I have been up and down 27 for years and have never spotted it.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Please post if anyone makes real Italian sausage. Not very interested in the German styles.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most of the "GIRLS" in Sosua much prefer imported "Sausages".
They can be smaller than Dominican Sausages, but they don't beat the hell out of you when they get PI$$ed.
The "Strange" thing about "Imported Sausages" in Sosua, The "sausage Importer" has to PAY the girls to "EAT IT!!!!"
Dominican "Sausage" must be better than imported sausage.
Fat white girls from around the Northern Hemisphere, come to the DR, and pay Dominican men, to eat THEIR sausage!!! :lick::lick::lick:
"El Mundo Da Mucha Vuelta"!
"Esta Acabando"??????????????????????????????//
"K C YO"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Thanks for the "Pro Mo" "dv"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Most of the "GIRLS" in Sosua much prefer imported "Sausages".
They can be smaller than Dominican Sausages, but they don't beat the hell out of you when they get PI$$ed.
The "Strange" thing about "Imported Sausages" in Sosua, The "sausage Importer" has to PAY the girls to "EAT IT!!!!"
Dominican "Sausage" must be better than imported sausage.
Fat white girls from around the Northern Hemisphere, come to the DR, and pay Dominican men, to eat THEIR sausage!!! :lick::lick::lick:
"El Mundo Da Mucha Vuelta"!
"Esta Acabando"??????????????????????????????//
"K C YO"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Thanks for the "Pro Mo" "dv"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr Colon, you need psychiatric intervention.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I tried THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The psychiatrist just wanted to here more of my stories about my sex addiction.
"Tell me more about EXACTLY what you do with all those prostitutes?" Was all he did.
Really!
He even gave me "Prozac", in a FAILED attempt to curb my voracious appetite for sex.
I felt that his "Cure" was worse than my "Disease"!
"Nature" has done what he couldn't.
In the last 6 years, I no longer have to go out at 3 am, to "Feed The Monkey" on my back.
Now I get up at 3 am,4 am, and 5 am, but it's just to take a PI$$!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC