Introduction

KingSimmons

Dec 25, 2012
Hello eveyone. I am new to DR1 but i have been following this website for years. I plan on going to Santiago De Los Caballeros next month January 2013. I am going to visit a female that I have known for three years. She live on a street called Pedro Ure Ave? This is my first trip and I am a little nervous. I backed out of the relationship 2 years ago. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thank you. :eek:

jonytuga

Oct 16, 2012
"bem vindo" welcome to the forum:cool:, when you get to Santiago, stay smart and enjoy your trip ;)
JT

May 12, 2005
Hello eveyone. I am new to DR1 but i have been following this website for years. I plan on going to Santiago De Los Caballeros next month January 2013. I am going to visit a female that I have known for three years. She live on a street called Pedro Ure Ave? This is my first trip and I am a little nervous. I backed out of the relationship 2 years ago. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thank you. :eek:

Which barrio?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
You said this is your first trip to the DR.You had a relationship with her and then you
broke up.Question:where did you meet her?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
What is HB?
yoda.jpg

But wiser...

Dec 26, 2011
hello everyone!

AFTER 10 YEARS ABSENCE FROM THE DR, I AM BACK FROM COSTA RICA.
There isn't any country like QUISQUEYA!

Long live "president beer"

I do advise anyone not respectfull to the DR that I will fight for QUISQUEYA!

Imperial's every bit as good.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
hello everyone!

AFTER 10 YEARS ABSENCE FROM THE DR, I AM BACK FROM COSTA RICA.
There isn't any country like QUISQUEYA!

Long live "president beer"

I do advise anyone not respectfull to the DR that I will fight for QUISQUEYA!

Welcome home warrior!:)