"DR1er's" 2013 PREDICTIONS

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Once again, it is time for our annual "Predictions" thread.
DR related, (Best Choice!),or not,lets see what Cha' Got.
Just one, "OK" two "pedicts" per post please!
Mine:
#1.,The DR peso will finish the year at 50 to 1 to the USA dollar!
#2.,The USA dollar will be worth nothing! ;)

"OK", your turn
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2011
1. I say 44 to 46 pesos to the USD, by this time next year.

2. Dark Scorpion will open a store... Medias Somos Nosotros.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
1. Moto drivers will still be riding helmetless at end of 2013 despite official pronouncements regarding enforcement.

2. The Sosua mayor will continue to move ahead with her plan to make Sosua attractive to more than bar flies and whore mongers.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
#3., Chip will turn a thread about the weather into an abortion debate by January 5th.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
If taxes hit the way it has been told we all may be looking at Yapa for living cheap solutions..lol

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
1) A major earthquake:7.5 on the Richter scale. :speechles

2) At least 2 Hurricane one category 3. :paranoid:

Sorry,but this is what came to my mind.:eek:

Last edited:

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
1. Somebody will come up with a (yet another one... :D) "Doomsday" prediction... :tired:

2. Pichardo reappears!*

*and "Yabadabadu" will "reappear" another 25 times....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Now you are scaring me,could be profetic.:nervous:

Eerie you said that, a local psychic is predicting a major one [on the east coast of the USA I think she said]. I paid attention because she predicted a major hurricane/storm would hit us too - wayyy before it happened.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
1) A LOT of burning tires in the early new year.

2) Expats leave because the DR got too expensive for their pension.

3) Central Bank lies about the money supply, exchange hits 48-DR inflation outstripping US inflation in a race.

4) DR-Haiti border at Jimani has MAJOR remediation of roads and facilities because of flooding.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
(1) Criss Colon will receive a blessing from Chip.

(2) Criss Colon will use that blessing to entice a Domincana.

"R"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
1. felix bautista receives another lucrative government position.
2. PRD splits into partido de payasos lead by hipolito pupu mejia and partido de pendejos lead by miguel crybaby vargas.
3. chavez croaks and as a result petrol prices go up by 15-20%.
4. the alfabetization program leaders discover that majority of illiterate uneducated morns form dominican government and the whole project is called off.
5. newspapers will run at least four times a story about violencia de genero with pictures to illustrate the point.
6. natural disaster (other than PLD government, that counts as unnatural disaster, btw) will strike DR and several key politicians in DR will become on average 300% richer embezzling international aid money.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
CC wins the lottery, buys Boca Chica beach and opens the largest whorehouse in the Caribbean. Dr1 members get in for free.
Chip has his own congregation and preaches the word of God, builds his church in Boca Chica and becomes CC's best friend.
Nals becomes the new Minister of Propaganda and will have 6 jeepetas by the end of the year.
Pichardo appears out of the blue, he had a sex change and goes now by the name Manuela de Fernandez.
Haiti invades the DR and all the women have to learn "cocomordan". The USA sends its armed forces to kick out the Haitians. After tasting some of the local popola with cocomordan there's a mutiny and most of the soldiers refuse to go back home forcing President Obama to name the DR a state of the USA. This also means that the DR$ is abolished and the US$ introduced.

Ooh yeah before I forget, AZB will be picked up by the FBI and shipped directly to Guantanamo. He's allowed to bring his favorite goat.
For me I hope I will get a life in 2013 ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
chip gets converted into beelzebub worship and starts his own dark church in santiago.
enraged frank 12 stumbles upon jesus and starts his own church in the back of jose o'shay's regularly performing miracles such as turning everything he touches into freshly caught dominican dorado.
criss colon fully converts into toto adoration, moves to POP and starts his own church of punany in blackbeards.
encouraged by those events sking starts her own sect of juicy booty reverence, gains instant popularity in the USA and leaves her job to present a booty show side by side with connan o'brien.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
1. I say 44 to 46 pesos to the USD, by this time next year.

2. Dark Scorpion will open a store... Medias Somos Nosotros.

44 sounds about right. unless there are strange doings in Venezuela, and Petrocaribe goes kaput. incidentally, this has been the first year in the last 5 or so, in which the peso keeps slipping at Christmastime. that does not bode well for the economy next year.