Advertising Sales Positions Santo Domingo

web

Nov 5, 2005
Canada's largest publishing company is now hiring for our sales office in Santo Domingo. We are a publisher of 56 weekly newspapers and require Advertising Account Managers to maintain our Canadian clients. We are looking for career oriented and responsible individuals with the desire to succeed who are go-getters. You will be responsible for selling advertising contracts throughout Canada in our numerous publications. This is a full time position consisting of 40 hours per week. This is a guaranteed salary position of $125 pesos per hour plus commission and bonuses, gifts, trips etc. The ideal candidate should have either experience in advertising sales or experience in an outbound call centre/telemarketing environment. Recent University grads will be considered providing you have great English skills with no accent. Only those with excellent English speaking skills will be hired as you are calling businesses in Canada. Please respond for a private and confidential interview.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
"great English skills with no accent" Does that include a Southern accent, New York accent English accent. "Recent University grads" $3.25 an hour ? Not !! The guy that directs you into a parking spot at the Monument makes more. I don't think any serious University grad will consider a "no accent" stipulation on employment. Whats the name of the publishing company ??

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
salaries are just too low in DR. good luck finding someone that speaks perfect english.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
RD25.000 per month, after taxes you'll have about RD19.000 to take home. By the sounds of it one has to go everyday to the office so that's about RD2500 per month in transportation leaving one with approx RD16.000.
This is something for deportees, the smarter people went for the moderator's job posted last month which pays US$16,-/hr plus one works from home ;)
http://www.dr1.com/forums/employment/127827-e-moderation-positions.html

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011
RD25.000 per month, after taxes you'll have about RD19.000 to take home. By the sounds of it one has to go everyday to the office so that's about RD2500 per month in transportation leaving one with approx RD16.000.
This is something for deportees, the smarter people went for the moderator's job posted last month which pays US$16,-/hr plus one works from home ;)

You need a computer and with a good internet connection and a fixed ip for that e-moderator position.
Lot of Dominicans cannot afford that just to start.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Canada's largest publishing company is now hiring for our sales office in Santo Domingo. We are a publisher of 56 weekly newspapers and require Advertising Account Managers to maintain our Canadian clients. We are looking for career oriented and responsible individuals with the desire to succeed who are go-getters. You will be responsible for selling advertising contracts throughout Canada in our numerous publications. This is a full time position consisting of 40 hours per week. This is a guaranteed salary position of $125 pesos per hour plus commission and bonuses, gifts, trips etc. The ideal candidate should have either experience in advertising sales or experience in an outbound call centre/telemarketing environment. Recent University grads will be considered providing you have great English skills with no accent. Only those with excellent English speaking skills will be hired as you are calling businesses in Canada. Please respond for a private and confidential interview.

Sorry but 4 dollars an hour does not interest me. I can make that filling out surveys online everyday for an hour or two.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
plus you have to be on the phone selling advertising that is not an easy thing to sell.

Dec 24, 2012
This is hilarious. I went to business school in NY. There is no way I'm working for $125DRP an hour. I'll apply when the salary is $100,000DRP a month, plus bonus, gifts, trips.

web

Nov 5, 2005
"great English skills with no accent" Does that include a Southern accent, New York accent English accent. "Recent University grads" $3.25 an hour ? Not !! The guy that directs you into a parking spot at the Monument makes more. I don't think any serious University grad will consider a "no accent" stipulation on employment. Whats the name of the publishing company ??

you have a lot to learn about dominican wages, there is no way the guy at the monument makes more than this
the average call center job pays 80-100 pesos an hour

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
you have a lot to learn about dominican wages, there is no way the guy at the monument makes more than this
the average call center job pays 80-100 pesos an hour

Please understand Pauleast is the expert on all things Dominican.

web

Nov 5, 2005

depends who you talk to everyones needs are different
some people like structure
we are looking for 30 people, I think the emod position hired about 3 or so

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
depends who you talk to everyones needs are different
some people like structure
we are looking for 30 people, I think the emod position hired about 3 or so

Everybody has the same need, it's called $$$$$$$$. Having said this my first job in the DR was in a call center, I needed a job and RD125/hr (5 years ago) was a lot more than zero. Then I got a real job. ;)
My mom always said: "don't think, leave that to a horse since it has a bigger head". They hired a lot more than 3 you better believe that.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Everybody has the same need, it's called $$$$$$$$. Having said this my first job in the DR was in a call center, I needed a job and RD125/hr (5 years ago) was a lot more than zero. Then I got a real job. ;)
My mom always said: "don't think, leave that to a horse since it has a bigger head". They hired a lot more than 3 you better believe that.

Don't try to convince people who think they know it better Frank. I give up on that a long time ago ;)
@web : good luck with the head hunting.

Acira