Plantas Repair

caribeman

Dec 26, 2011
Enjoy meeting new people/cultures
I need immediate recommendations of who is qualified on the north coast to repair and/or install a new Plantas. I need anywhere from a 25 to 50 KW system. I have rental units plus the main house. Please drop me a PM. Thanks!

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
Relectra next to the old Car Wash opposite the laMulata Road turning. Juan is pretty clued up and speaks a little English, his son much more (English, not clued up) They do most or all the generator work for places like Sea Horse Ranch etc

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
I am also looking for a planta to be repaired like caribeman, however the planta is powered by propane. Anyone know who might have a propane planta that we could contact to see who they use?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hughatthepub,
I would only use Ing Juan Martinez but they are expensive! They have done repairs for me on my 12KVA Generator and I know of a major repiar that they have done recently for about a 15KVa Generator. Others had tried but could not fix it but Relectra did.
Tel no 809 571 3809 it may have changed but they are next to the old car wash on the main carretara.

Olly and the team

PS Hugh, how are my grape cuttings going?

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
Hughatthepub,
I would only use Ing Juan Martinez but they are expensive! They have done repairs for me on my 12KVA Generator and I know of a major repiar that they have done recently for about a 15KVa Generator. Others had tried but could not fix it but Relectra did.
Tel no 809 571 3809 it may have changed but they are next to the old car wash on the main carretara.

Olly and the team

PS Hugh, how are my grape cuttings going?

Yep, grape vines have just started to sprout new shoots, so I will be taking a few orf and potting them up now my x16 rooting compound has arrived