Appointments

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Why I (German) can make an appointment with my "Dentista" (Columbian) and it works?

Why my wife (Dominican) can make an appointment with her "Estilista" (Dominican)
BUT it still takes most of the day, "porque estaba lleno de mujeres...")?????

Rant over lol...

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Why I (German) can make an appointment with my "Dentista" (Columbian) and it works?

Why my wife (Dominican) can make an appointment with her "Estilista" (Dominican)

Rant over lol...

It's simple, your dentista knows you will be on time and everybody knows your Dominican wife won't...

Dec 26, 2011
My ex did hair in our home. Some of her clients(Boricuas, Dominicans, Afro-Americans) would be there for three, four, five hours or more. It's a social gathering. They let off steam. Laugh their as*es off. Gossip. Complain about their men. Brag about their men. That's hard to schedule with precision.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012

Rant over lol...

Mike. The reason you can get an appointment is that EVERYONE on the Island knows you need extensive,ongoing dental care. That and you have gold to spend.