The Planets

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
ThePlanetsSmallNew1.jpg

May 5, 2007

One of the things that always astounds me is that scientist have said/discovered "billions" of solar systems, many that may have atmospheres similar to Earth, that we could think there is no other life out there?

Me, I believe there certainly is intelligent life that abounds in the vastness of space, intelligence far beyond ours, in fact intelligent enough to only have made sporadic "intelligence" missions to earth and said "Not worth our time and trouble"

While Flying, myself and many other Pilots/NFO's and to a lesser extent, those flying below angels 40, have seen sights, lights and "things" that could not only not be explained in debriefing but even under extensive "medical debrief"

I had a friend who flew the A 12 Way back when, they flew at angels 90+ and some of the things he described left me shaking my head ("Lights" flying in formation abaft of his wing at 2,000+ MPH suddenly turning 90o and disappearing?) . Most of my discussions with this "friend" took place prior to my Naval Aviation career and I sort of shook my head wondering (Though I had the utmost respect and admiration for this gentleman I sometimes wondered if he suffered from hypoxia too many times), my flying had been confined to commercial and private aviation never about 20,000 (The commercial was of course higher but how often do you see much from an airliner window?)