2013 New Year's RESOLUTIONS from DR1ers?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We have now seen the "2013 New year's PREDICTIONS", but I think that your "Resolutions" would be even more "Telling"!!!
Be careful what you "Resolve for 2013", our "DR1 Historian", Anna will REMIND you next Dec 31st. what you said!
Here's my RESOLUTION for 2013.
"You will see, "More Of The SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
But, "LESS"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
We have now seen the "2013 New year's PREDICTIONS", but I think that your "Resolutions" would be even more "Telling"!!!
Be careful what you "Resolve for 2013", our "DR1 Historian", Anna will REMIND you next Dec 31st. what you said!
But, "LESS"

that sounds like something Yogi Berra would have said. Something on the order of "It gets late around here real early".

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
My New Years resolution is to spend less time on the internet so I don't hurt myself with having to remember so much. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i resolve to get fatter, not to start the gym and eat less healthily. i also swear, on the bones on my ancestors, that i will continuously violate traffic regulations while driving in POP.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I need to lose the extra pounds I've gained since Thanksgiving.I have Bronxboy to
thank for that! With his recipe for Coquito, I can't stop drinking it!It's
soooo good!But I'm not going to start my diet until it's all gone!!:D

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
I quit smoking 5 months ago so now I'm going to have to go with the cliche lose weight resolution. Gained 25 pounds in the last months, from 200-225 :(

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
But, "LESS"

Mine is to retire to DR in 30days and to get to know DR1ers and go with the flow.

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012
I need to lose the extra pounds I've gained since Thanksgiving.I have Bronxboy to
thank for that! With his recipe for Coquito, I can't stop drinking it!It's
soooo good!But I'm not going to start my diet until it's all gone!!:D

Kinda easy... cut the carbs, not totally because you'll crave...cut the alcohol because the body will burn it before food..but not totally because life is short...walk or ride a bike 5days a week. Eat all the meat and veggies you want. Do situps but dont be fanatic and clean your colon once a month. If you fail forgive yourself and try again. Its been a year and i still fail. Baby steps and balance. :)

Jax

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
few great points form the best cartoon character of all times:

3445jx0.jpg

167978.jpg

wuj8np.gif

345ewy8.jpg

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Kinda easy... cut the carbs, not totally because you'll crave...cut the alcohol because the body will burn it before food..but not totally because life is short...walk or ride a bike 5days a week. Eat all the meat and veggies you want. Do situps but dont be fanatic and clean your colon once a month. If you fail forgive yourself and try again. Its been a year and i still fail. Baby steps and balance. :)

Jax

I'll be able to lose the extra pounds once I head back to the DR.My departure date is nearing.
While there I mostly eat chicken and fish.For some reason,I can't bring myself to eat the beef that's
available in the DR.So,when I visit family members in the states,that's what I eat the most and
along with coquito, has contributed to my weight gain.Oh,yeah and the turkey!:D

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I make New Years resolutions with every intention of sticking to it. By 12:05am I have broken it. There is always next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.