why was rude/bad mannered thread pulled????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
why was the views on rude and bad mannered posters pulled.
surely it was more relevant than lots of othr posts that stay up???

BigMan67

Apr 10, 2012
Moderators are nor professional ay all, just some selfish bastar.s
They just are sitting bored behind their laptop and when their partner is not willing to have sex with them then they start closing threads for no reason at all

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
They just are sitting bored behind their laptop and when their partner is not willing to have sex with them then they start closing threads for no reason at all
it says a lot about a company when it does not want to look at its faults.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

maybe i would do the same. only thing is, i do not have a partner, and she is always willing to have sex with me.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

Any relation to Mr Jone or El Patron?
You seem familiar with the board and it's intricacies.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

The reason should be obvious to anyone reading the posts. It had become a joke, which is often the way threads started by a sock puppet end up.

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
The reason should be obvious to anyone reading the posts. It had become a joke, which is often the way threads started by a sock puppet end up.
no it hadent. lots of posts run which go way off topic. this one did not. lame excuse ken,but typical behavior.cant handle the truth???????
pull this thread now for writing that!!! dr1 ist uber alles.................

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

I have banned this guy. There you go!! Lesson on what happens when you are rude to mods who are here to watch adults act like children and have to take **** for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next?

Dec 26, 2011
Your interest in reforming a "place" you so clearly despise is intriguing. When I no longer feel comfortable with the way an organization of which I'm a member is operating I extricate myself from it. Life is about change. It sounds like it's time to move on. You'll find a "place" that's a good fit for you. We always do. We'll always remember the good times when we think of you. Try to do the same.

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
I have banned this guy. There you go!! Lesson on what happens when you are rude to mods who are here to watch adults act like children and have to take **** for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next?
still. he felt strongly about what he was saying for a reason.....no???????

gonzo two

Banned
Jan 13, 2010
is there a point to banning though, they tend to come back madder than before- by the way Ive seen worse posts that that from mods lol

jonej

Banned
Dec 23, 2012
Your interest in reforming a "place" you so clearly despise is intriguing. When I no longer feel comfortable with the way an organization of which I'm a member is operating I extricate myself from it. Life is about change. It sounds like it's time to move on. You'll find a "place" that's a good fit for you. We always do. We'll always remember the good times when we think of you. Try to do the same.
why dont YOU go away????????? its bull.s like yours that mess's threads up. partially disguised personal attacks. and after yesterday i know you got a hard on. dont bother posting if all you can add is ,,shut up,shut up,shut up

Last edited:

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
You should have put it here

clown.jpg
bin.gif

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
still. he felt strongly about what he was saying for a reason.....no???????
You are the most persistent SOCK PUPPET this site has seen, I will give you credit for this, which PROXY server do you you use? This is your fifth or sixth re-incarnation of Markf128.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
why dont YOU go away????????? its bull.s like yours that mess's threads up. partially disguised personal attacks. and after yesterday i know you got a hard on. dont bother posting if all you can add is ,,shut up,shut up,shut up

ok I've had enough.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

jonej, it appears that you are having severe problems with your sense of stability. what is with this attacking of everyone, for no apparent reason? take a chill pill. breathe....slowly. then reply. i remember posting about riff raff, and you misconstruing my meaning, and going off the deep end. easy, now.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Ya Ya Ya

:D
no it hadent. lots of posts run which go way off topic. this one did not. lame excuse ken,but typical behavior.cant handle the truth???????
pull this thread now for writing that!!! dr1 ist uber alles.................

In your off time you can work on perfecting you'r English writing skills.:D

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
:D

:D:bunny::bunny::D

Status
Not open for further replies.