New york style pizza in la vega is what the sign says..

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
So.. my cousins in la vega were bragging about a new trendy pizza place they have on la pedro rivera.. i decided to pick up a pie to see if it was as good as they said.. here's the results

attachment

I love my hometown and all but to put new york style pizza in la vega on your signage and serving pies like this.. it only has about 60% cheese coverage lol..

May 29, 2006
Try to right click on the photo to open it in a new window, then re-post it.

IMO's is a chain store out in the midwest($74 million a year in sales) and this is what they put in their ads:
PNWP0202-2.jpg

My theory is it's a special torture designed for anyone in the witness relocation program.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
what's Dominican cheese? the white stuff that gets fried at breakfastime?

The same as almost every latin american countries cheese.. can be interchanged also for queso fresco en salsa huancaina (traditional peruvian cheese sauce) , I understand that you were making a subtle insult but you are just embarassing yourself by not understanding the uses of a certain type of product. Almost like saying if you don't understand what something is, yours must be better.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i can't with this bashing of dominican cheese. miesposo bought once something called "american cheese" (on a label) and i gave it to dogs, it was so gross! dominicanos make many types of cheese. cheap queso amarillo is nasty but i love queso crema san juan, queso en hoja, i even like queso de freir! we buy directly from the producers and it's damn good. way better that any artificial, mass produced crap you can buy in the stores. and if you love nice european or american cheese it is available in any large supermarket. just fork out a bit of money...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The same as almost every latin american countries cheese.. can be interchanged also for queso fresco en salsa huancaina (traditional peruvian cheese sauce) , I understand that you were making a subtle insult but you are just embarassing yourself by not understanding the uses of a certain type of product. Almost like saying if you don't understand what something is, yours must be better.

my . my. aren't we getting a little testy? where do i make any comparative references? actually, i don't feel embarrassed. i asked a simple question, and you went haywire. maybe you are the one who should be embarrassed by responding in such a melodramatic fashion, assuming all manner of things

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
my . my. aren't we getting a little testy? where do i make any comparative references? actually, i don't feel embarrassed. i asked a simple question, and you went haywire. maybe you are the one who should be embarrassed by responding in such a melodramatic fashion, assuming all manner of things

WTF, can't anybody ever post without attacking each other, I am fukcing sick of reading this nonsense, I am not pointing fingers @ you Gorgon or you Sayonara, this toxic diatribe is really getting old . Jesus Christ, it's a thread about pizza, not semantics or "he said, she said". GROW THE F UP!

PS: MOST Dominican cheese sucks, with one or two exceptions, if it does not melt, it ain't cheese!

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

yea what tambo said.. whatever

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
WTF, can't anybody ever post without attacking each other, I am fukcing sick of reading this nonsense, I am not pointing fingers @ you Gorgon or you Sayonara, this toxic diatribe is really getting old . Jesus Christ, it's a thread about pizza, not semantics or "he said, she said". GROW THE F UP!

PS: MOST Dominican cheese sucks, with one or two exceptions, if it does not melt, it ain't cheese!

WOW !Talk about "the pot calling the kettle black" the epitome of instigation.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
There is a big plus side to that!!
Dominican cheese $UCKS!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

yea... what's the deal with that???? is there something about the cows or the milk that makes it so bad??? or just poor cheese making technique????

jaxter

Aug 24, 2012

Aw wheres the fun in that? We humans gotta do our thing! We gotta not be perfectly nice, its boring. People in charge keep the balance. My Dominicana wife hates dominican cheese once she tasted american. Why dont it taste like american cheddar?
What are they doing different? Is it not aged or something? I will splurge for my cheese! Life is too short to have to eat Dominican cheese.

Jax:)