which mail forwarding service is best ?

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
I need to send some important documents from Europe to DR. I heard its possible via services offering PoBox in Miami and sending it later to DR....Which of these services is best and which is best to avoid ? thx

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I second that, EPS might be a bit more than others but it has been 100% reliable for me for many years. And I have used them in different cities in the DR with the same success rate.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I need to send some important documents from Europe to DR. I heard its possible via services offering PoBox in Miami and sending it later to DR....Which of these services is best and which is best to avoid ? thx

This is an often discussed subject and there have been several threads on this. I, also, have EPS and am very satisfied, no problems in 20 years with them, but their fees are a little higher than some of the others.

But in any case, these services are not like fedex, ups, etc., where you can send just one thing and be done with them. Most of these services, maybe all, require you to sign up and become a "member" of that service. That is when you are given your individual ID number and the addresses to use in Miami for letters and for parcels.

curious29

Sep 20, 2012
you have to pay for monthly membership ? how much is it ? checked their websites and it says nothing about monthly costs ;]
This is an often discussed subject and there have been several threads on this. I, also, have EPS and am very satisfied, no problems in 20 years with them, but their fees are a little higher than some of the others.

But in any case, these services are not like fedex, ups, etc., where you can send just one thing and be done with them. Most of these services, maybe all, require you to sign up and become a "member" of that service. That is when you are given your individual ID number and the addresses to use in Miami for letters and for parcels.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
EPS works on a base of franchise. that is individual offices have separate owners. some offices do charge a yearly fee and some do not. depends on where you are located.
we've been using them for many years, no problems ever.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
EPS works on a base of franchise. that is individual offices have separate owners. some offices do charge a yearly fee and some do not. depends on where you are located.
we've been using them for many years, no problems ever.

That is interesting I did not realize the offices were franchised.

Feb 7, 2007
Most of the shippers - EPS, Business Mail, MBE, Picknsend, CPS, BM Cargo, etc.... are franchised
I think the only truly "nationwide one company" is Transexpress/Vimenpaq