Best happy hour drink specials-sosua

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Hello,
I have a friend coming to visit me in Sosua....where are the best happy hour specials such as 2 for 1 cocktails, frozen drinks etc.
Thanks
JJ

Dec 26, 2011
Take it from an old man.You always get what you pay for. Go for ambience and quality. You'll remember that 20 years later. The bar tab, not so much.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
All that being said...most of the bars and restaurants on Pedro Clisante have happy hours with 2 for 1 specials on most drinks...

Brittania pub also has great food specials during happy hour. They all have good signs explaining their deals.

Some, but not many of the bars on the beach also have happy hour specials...just look for the signs.

Take a walk and stop at the places that have the best ambiance to YOU...the Presidentes and amount of rum in the drinks will all be about the same...

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Get a big bottle of "Brugal Anejo", ice, a "Blender/liquifier ", some fruit, coconut milk, and sit by the pool and ENJOY!!!
CCCCCCCCCCC

Don't worry CC that is already in my plans as well!

And thank you David Z...I think taking a walk might just be the answer as well. Just wondering if anyone had any favorite spots we might not come across.

May 29, 2006
Best Deal:

Go down to the beach in the early afternoon and buy a liter of Brugal (about 30 shots for under $10) and a 2 liter bottle of Coke(they'll toss in the plastic cups). The store next to Mofongo King on the beach is good.

Play dominoes and share the booze with them. Cheaper than any 2 for 1 special and better company than most bars. The locals know what they're doing when they want to relax. Don't worry if you don't speak Spanish. In fact, it's more relaxing if you don't. Dominoes is easy to learn and very hard to master.

1933_1090680264729_4706_n.jpg

This is what happens to a dominoes table after a while:
312604_2519193616670_1104734751_n.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
don't want to be the the one who brings cabarete into this but i have seen on one of frank's pictures that some bar on a beach there has a sign "topless women drink gratis". if i were a tourist i'd so use this opportunity!

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
don't want to be the the one who brings cabarete into this but i have seen on one of frank's pictures that some bar on a beach there has a sign "topless women drink gratis". if i were a tourist i'd so use this opportunity!

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I will pass this time around...don't want to get a sunburn.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Thanks for the suggestion but I think I will pass this time around...don't want to get a sunburn.

sad. these days youth have no imagination. and no mercy for the elderly who may fondly look at a nice set of chesticles. and it's that not a happy hour then i don't know what is!
:)