Raising the White Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
It's a new year and a Brand New Year for everyone.

I stuck my head back in the sand after my first foray in to Social Media. This is a tough group. But I've licked my wounds,regrouped and have to admit I see how this stuff can become addictive.

After some re-thinking,I can see how my search for the lost male I met in Cairo,Egypt over 20 years ago produced so much laughter,hooting,jokes,etc. I'm laughing too,now,a little git.

Thank God I have a pretty strong ego,just a bit too sensitive,perhaps.

I have great memories and maybe one day,who knows,I may find that long lost gentleman.

Hello again and Happy New Year.

Dec 26, 2011
It's a new year and a Brand New Year for everyone.

I stuck my head back in the sand after my first foray in to Social Media. This is a tough group. But I've licked my wounds,regrouped and have to admit I see how this stuff can become addictive.

After some re-thinking,I can see how my search for the lost male I met in Cairo,Egypt over 20 years ago produced so much laughter,hooting,jokes,etc. I'm laughing too,now,a little git.

Thank God I have a pretty strong ego,just a bit too sensitive,perhaps.

I have great memories and maybe one day,who knows,I may find that long lost gentleman.

Hello again and Happy New Year.

He's still waiting for you at the Caba?as D'Amor in San Crist?bal. Been there for a few days now.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cI1YkR4Gxio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....................

cairotaxi

Dec 17, 2012
Not rich,honey. If I were I'd be on a beautiful island enjoying life to the fullest.!!
I think I'm pretty cute,though.!! Oh and of course the often lauded "good sense of humor."

Status
Not open for further replies.