Anyone visiting Santo Domingo before the 27th of Jan. from The States?

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
Is there anyone who is visiting Santo Domingo before Sunday the 27th of January leaving from The States willing to buy and take this boom blaster for me?

JVC Boombox with iPod dock - Walmart.com

:confused: Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a ?,- in front of those.

I'll be in Santo Domingo on Thursday the 24th of January and I wouldn't post it if I not really really needed this exact model.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
If you don't mind me asking but why don't you simply buy this from Walmart and have it shipped down via Vimenpaq or a similar service?

Just a thought

Is there anyone who is visiting Santo Domingo before Sunday the 27th of January leaving from The States willing to buy and take this boom blaster for me?

:confused: Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a €,- in front of those.

I'll be in Santo Domingo on Thursday the 24th of January and I wouldn't post it if I not really really needed this exact model.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
If you don't mind me asking but why don't you simply buy this from Walmart and have it shipped down via Vimenpaq or a similar service?

Just a thought

I never heard of these before, and shipping to Europe or Santo Domingo?

The costs will be a lot I think!

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
When you sign up with Vimenpaq(it is free) they provide you with a Miami delivery address. The shipping costs within the US can be avoided by buying through Amazon and electing for a free monthly trial of their Prime Service which goods delivered to Miami in 2 working days.

The Vimenpaq costs are based on the shipment weight and are approximately $280 per pound and delivery is within 3 working days of receipt in Miami.

I never heard of these before, and shipping to Europe or Santo Domingo?

The costs will be a lot I think!

Slim2205

Jan 3, 2013

:confused: Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a €,- in front of those.

I am not sure what you are looking to get out the boom box from wal mart.But if i were you I would get a bose with the ipod dock from bose.com for the same price. It's very portable and sounds a lot better, and you can even fit it in your luggage.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
When you sign up with Vimenpaq(it is free) they provide you with a Miami delivery address. The shipping costs within the US can be avoided by buying through Amazon and electing for a free monthly trial of their Prime Service which goods delivered to Miami in 2 working days.

The Vimenpaq costs are based on the shipment weight and are approximately $280 per pound and delivery is within 3 working days of receipt in Miami.

Their site is in Spanish.