Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Anyone visiting Santo Domingo before the 27th of Jan. from The States?

    Is there anyone who is visiting Santo Domingo before Sunday the 27th of January leaving from The States willing to buy and take this boom blaster for me?

    JVC Boombox with iPod dock - Walmart.com

    Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a €,- in front of those.

    I'll be in Santo Domingo on Thursday the 24th of January and I wouldn't post it if I not really really needed this exact model.

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If you don't mind me asking but why don't you simply buy this from Walmart and have it shipped down via Vimenpaq or a similar service?

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacaño View Post
    Is there anyone who is visiting Santo Domingo before Sunday the 27th of January leaving from The States willing to buy and take this boom blaster for me?

    JVC Boombox with iPod dock - Walmart.com

    Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a €,- in front of those.

    I'll be in Santo Domingo on Thursday the 24th of January and I wouldn't post it if I not really really needed this exact model.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinty05 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking but why don't you simply buy this from Walmart and have it shipped down via Vimenpaq or a similar service?

    Just a thought
    I never heard of these before, and shipping to Europe or Santo Domingo?

    The costs will be a lot I think!

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When you sign up with Vimenpaq(it is free) they provide you with a Miami delivery address. The shipping costs within the US can be avoided by buying through Amazon and electing for a free monthly trial of their Prime Service which goods delivered to Miami in 2 working days.

    The Vimenpaq costs are based on the shipment weight and are approximately $280 per pound and delivery is within 3 working days of receipt in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacaño View Post
    I never heard of these before, and shipping to Europe or Santo Domingo?

    The costs will be a lot I think!

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacaño View Post
    Is there anyone who is visiting Santo Domingo before Sunday the 27th of January leaving from The States willing to buy and take this boom blaster for me?

    JVC Boombox with iPod dock - Walmart.com

    Why am I'm not buying it myself? I'm in Europe and the same model has the same numbers but has a €,- in front of those.

    I'll be in Santo Domingo on Thursday the 24th of January and I wouldn't post it if I not really really needed this exact model.

    I am not sure what you are looking to get out the boom box from wal mart.But if i were you I would get a bose with the ipod dock from bose.com for the same price. It's very portable and sounds a lot better, and you can even fit it in your luggage.

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinty05 View Post
    When you sign up with Vimenpaq(it is free) they provide you with a Miami delivery address. The shipping costs within the US can be avoided by buying through Amazon and electing for a free monthly trial of their Prime Service which goods delivered to Miami in 2 working days.

    The Vimenpaq costs are based on the shipment weight and are approximately $280 per pound and delivery is within 3 working days of receipt in Miami.
    Their site is in Spanish.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •