Workshop for engine heads ?

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
Who you guys use for resurfacing heads, changing valve guides, valve seats and this kind of stuff ?
I was told Talleres Nadal, but I'd like to hear other options.

Cheers

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
Who you guys use for resurfacing heads, changing valve guides, valve seats and this kind of stuff ?
I was told Talleres Nadal, but I'd like to hear other options.

Cheers

Bump.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
JFD,

what kind of engines are you inquiring about...car engines? If you are referring to motorcycle engines, there is a guy in Puerto Plata, Mehia, that rebuilds motorcycle engines and i believe small outer board boat engines. He's good.

For big generators, there is a guy, Juan Carlos, and his father, they rebuild and service big generators. They're well known.

For cars, I'm sorry, i'm afraid i have no idea.

PS. I have the telephone numbers for both of these people if you need it.

Frank

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
JFD,
Nobody knows where you are and you made no reference to a town /location in your post!!!!!! So how can people help you ? There is one place in Santiago on 27 February on the left as you go into town !
Dont know the name - sorry !
Olly and the Team ( Santiago Division)

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
JFD,
Nobody knows where you are and you made no reference to a town /location in your post!!!!!! So how can people help you ? There is one place in Santiago on 27 February on the left as you go into town !

This is a small country, if I have to hit the road for a couple of hours to find a decent workshop, I will. I'm in Santo Domingo, that's the reason Talleres Nadal was the first workshop I mentioned.

Thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
JFD,

Congratulations on your self appointed position of location MOD Olly, I mean that sincerely, did you negotiate a good benefit package with the administration?

You neglected to notify the board of your team's relocation to Santiago.