Any one else having problems with Hotmail

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
i have not been on Hotmail for about 2 years
i put my user and password but nothing any idea,s
would they close it because i have not used it ?
Bash_It.gif

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
i have not been on Hotmail for about 2 years
i put my user and password but nothing any idea,s
would they close it because i have not used it ?
Bash_It.gif

You have to log in at least once ever 270 days or the " might " which means will close your account

Apparently this is not a Sosua issue but some other problem as several people are complainging to hotmail with the same issue.

I had a friend log into my account in Utah so will have to wait and see.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
You have to log in at least once ever 270 days or the " might " which means will close your account

Apparently this is not a Sosua issue but some other problem as several people are complainging to hotmail with the same issue.

I had a friend log into my account in Utah so will have to wait and see.
Thanks for that info how many e mails would i have had ?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Every time i try top log into Hotmail it says the service is not available

PJT has been experiencing same from Punta Cana. Some days it has been hit or miss. Eventually been able to login after waiting. Would like to know what is the kink in system.

Regards,

PJT

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Hotmail is gone. Microsoft announced that all hotmail accounts would be migrated to outlook.com. Also, all MSN messenger accounts are being migrated to Skype.
Definitely, the end of an era....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I tried for the first time in months, it was full of messages from Dominican spam merchants skyinteractivo who use a Gmail address.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hotmail is gone. Microsoft announced that all hotmail accounts would be migrated to outlook.com. Also, all MSN messenger accounts are being migrated to Skype.
Definitely, the end of an era....

That's strange because outlook.com is out of service as well and is showing the same message as hotmail

vida

Mar 18, 2010
My hotmail in Santo Domingo will not open. There is a message, there are problems, please try again at a later time.