the news you have all been dying to hear: I'm back!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yup, I survived 21 days in the Wild North (actually South Florida)...Walmart, Target, Macy's, JC Penny, internet deliveries in 4 days from California, 4 days from New York....TigerDirect store a 20 minute drive up a really sh!tty Rt. 95...all eight or ten lanes without a pothole to be seen!!!==> all those cars, none without lights! Aargh the horror! Nobody cutting me off, courtesy at every corner!! It was horrible!! And Western Beef!! OMG! they have a "Walk in Meat Department"!! Picture this: a 45 foot by 45 foot deep freezer where you walk in and find your meat. Any meat. All Prime/Select and with butchers that will cut to your choice. Cold as a witch's whatever.
And produce....fresh, really fresh produce. OMG I am spoiled for months to come...

Anyway it was great to see daughter, grandson, my huge son in law, and lots of friends.But it is really good to get back here, too.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's holiday with sane diversions and some real fun. This is going to be a really tough year for many people, so gird your loins and prepare for the fight..

All the best to all of you.

HB in 2013 the best is yet to come YOLO!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nice to "See", that just like "Gen. MacArthur", "You Have Returned"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your post had both "Good", & "Bad" news for me.
The "Bad", no matter how long one lives in the DR, you still miss "First World Civilization"!!!
The "Good News", if I go to "Western Beef" I can go into a 45X45 foot room, and
"Find My MEAT!!!!!!!" :p:p:p
Strange, because "Freezing Cold" causes "Shrinkage in my "Meat"!!!
(Insert George Costanza trying to explain "Shrinkage" in Seinfeld TV series.)
I now have hope for my future!
Think how you would miss "Civilization" if you were from Boston!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited: