CECOMSA Refurbish

Nov 25, 2008
Just confirm a doctor friend of mine here in Santiago purchased a laptop DELL from CECOMSA about 14 months ago for about $65,000. Motherboard went bad and the guarantee expired (1 year), so a letter was written to DELL US, to see if they can help, serial and model number was given, a couple of days past and DELL responded "since we only give 1 year guarantees to Refurbish items, I am sorry to say.........".

So CECOMSA sells items as "new" not specifying to its clients they are refurbish, the doctor went to see Angel Rosario, and ****ed on his grave, he didn't do anything to accommodate him. Too bad the doctor thru out the receipt, would have been a good law suite.

Also EYES OPEN for PRODACOM selling with RealColor the printers canon, they are also refurbished, but on the receipt it does not specify it.

When your going to buy any expensive electronic, its good to check......

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Precisely the reason I order almost everything from the US or buy it there and bring it back with me.

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011
2 years ago had a TV repaired and got a new remote with it RD 500 within one day , excluding batteries.
Last year ASUS EEPC went down on motherboard, was repaired for RD 1000 within 2 days.

I do love the DR !!!