Hooking up in DR? (For girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roastporkbun

Jan 12, 2013
Hi, I apologize in advance if this sort of topic is not welcome here.

But I was wondering if anyone could share any insights on what the scene is like in DR for American/foreign girls hooking up in DR.

There are lots of websites giving tips for guys hooking up with Dominican girls but none for girls looking to hook up with Dominican guys.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hi, I apologize in advance if this sort of topic is not welcome here.

But I was wondering if anyone could share any insights on what the scene is like in DR for American/foreign girls hooking up in DR.

There are lots of websites giving tips for guys hooking up with Dominican girls but none for girls looking to hook up with Dominican guys.

Sent you a PM.

*Smirk*

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Haha. Thanks. I don't see anything in my Private Message inbox, though. :?

I was just kidding, American/foreign girls will have absolutely no problem hooking up with Dominican guys as long as they are decent looking and have some class about them. Dominican guys like women that take care of themselves, smell nice, and dress appropriately for the occasion. Being American/foreign is like kryptonite for Dominicans, we love light skinned women who are beautiful and respectful, don't even think for a second that being a foreigner is a disadvantage, 90% of the decent Dominican guys in this country will already speak English so you won't even have a communication barrier.

Upload some pics on dr1 and I'm sure you can have a few decent Dominican boyfriends lined up for you at STI airport with your name on a sign, you can choose whichever one you like the most when you arrive .. :)

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Hi there roast and welcome! This topic most likely belongs in men are from mars etc. Maybe a MOD will move if sees fit. Good question actually!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I was just kidding, American/foreign girls will have absolutely no problem hooking up with Dominican guys as long as they are decent looking and have some class about them. Dominican guys like women that take care of themselves, smell nice, and dress appropriately for the occasion. Being American/foreign is like kryptonite for Dominicans, we love light skinned women who are beautiful and respectful, don't even think for a second that being a foreigner is a disadvantage, 90% of the decent Dominican guys in this country will already speak English so you won't even have a communication barrier.

Everything that has been mentioned in this post is a lie. To be suitable for a Dominican guy you need to be under 1 ton in weight, and breathing, and the only reason you need to be under a ton is so the airline will accept you to get you here.
I have never seen an average weighted American woman with a Dominican guy, it is almost as if weight watchers exports its failures over here.
If you do eat a lot of pork pies then you will fit in nicely, good luck!

But seriously, if you are a woman and don't know how to get picked up then you might be best sticking closer to home than coming to the jungle, although nothing wrong with contributing to the local economy. Good luck if you are genuine, which I doubt!

roastporkbun

Jan 12, 2013
Giva, I don't have trouble getting picked up or picking up. I just want to do it in DR. ;)

No need to be cynical.

Wait, so you are saying Dominican men like heavyset women? :?

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Giva, I don't have trouble getting picked up or picking up. I just want to do it in DR. ;)

No need to be cynical.

I'm Dominican and I like thin to medium set women, probably 110lb-140lb weight range. 5"3-5"7 or so as far as height. Not sure who the Dominicans are that like the huge women but I sure as hell don't know any of them lol...

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

No need to be cynical.

No, I'm saying heffers don't have problems getting laid here, and Dominican men can get aroused by just about anything pink. There is a huge adolescence delay here, it goes from 12 year old till death.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm Dominican and I like thin to medium set women, probably 110lb-140lb weight range. 5"3-5"7 or so as far as height. Not sure who the Dominicans are that like the huge women but I sure as hell don't know any of them lol...

Do you live in DR?

Not saying Dominican men like huge women, I'm saying they like a pulse, what surrounds the pulse is not important. Obviously there are exceptions, there is a gay community here:paranoid:

roastporkbun

Jan 12, 2013
Pardon my ignorance. Are nightclubs mostly a tourist/foreigner thing? If I go to a club will I be meeting mostly tourists?

roastporkbun

Jan 12, 2013
No, I'm saying heffers don't have problems getting laid here, and Dominican men can get aroused by just about anything pink. There is a huge adolescence delay here, it goes from 12 year old till death.

Ah, okay. Sounds like I'll be able to take my pick then, lol.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Even in touristy places the 'nightclubs' are full of natives. Once people have been here a very short while they know that a night to a nightclub is not always worth the drama it 'can' bring as a result. With the exception obviously.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the message we are trying to get across is that for a dominican the main attraction in women is punany. closely followed by money.
so no matter how you look like and what you do - you will always find someone willing to drill you until you pass out and they can search your pockets.

have fun!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.