gun shots in La Mulata

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Someone told me there was some shooting again in La Mulata on sunday... Not talking about the murder which unfortunately happened a week ago... Do you have any info ?
;)

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Someone told me there was some shooting again in La Mulata on sunday... Not talking about the murder which unfortunately happened a week ago... Do you have any info ?
;)

La Mulata is like one of the hottest spots on the freakin island.. those europeans are HARDCORE! gunshots, murders, cults, organs in fridges, armored cars, weapons arsenals..

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
and all this time, never actually ever visting there, I thought La Mulata was the nicer zone - duh.

deepdiver

Jun 18, 2011
Karl dont know why you thought that it was a nicer zone when i moved here the one oiece of asdvice is dont buy in mulata and thank god i never did gunshots are part of life up there the biggest problem is the people get used to it and eventually dont notice it

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Someone told me!!!! Wow that is a great source of information!!! Who killed Roger Rabbitt??????? did you hear? OMG.. I think that was a gunshot!!!! Imagine that anywhere in the DR!!!! Don't make it worse than it is people!!! We have enough daily drama here just driving without adding to it!!!! Just my humble opinion!!!

Dec 21, 2008
Geez deepdiver....don't knock until you've tried it...there are many of us living in La Mulata for years and absolutely love it...I don't care where you live in this country...$hit happens....La Mulata's been getting a really bad rap for years...

deepdiver

Jun 18, 2011
ive been living here for nearly 20 years and got lots of friends living in mulata its not for me your welcome to it sorry!!!!

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
There are many places on the Island that some of us would not choose to live, I am sure the reasons are as varied as the people expressing them.
An entire community should not be, in my opinion, branded as a "bad area", because someone didn't like living there. Also La Mulata has many neighbourhoods within its boundaries.... so what works in one place might not in another.
Anyone who has lived here for any length of time knows that shyte happens all the time in many different areas.
Just my opinion of course... take what you like and leave the rest.....