Two gay men and a baby

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Two gay men decide to have a baby.

They mix their sperm together and have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated with it.

When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital.

A dozen babies are in the ward, eleven of whom are crying and screaming.

Over in the corner, one baby is smiling serenely.

A nurse comes by, and to the delight of the gay fathers, she points out the happy child as theirs.

"Isn't it wonderful?" one gay says to the other.

"All these unhappy babies .... and yet our
baby is so happy. This just proves the superiority of gay love!"

The nurse says, "Oh sure, he's happy now, but just watch what happens when I pull the thermometer

out of his arse!"

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
As most things that you post while not living in the Dominican Republic and that you live in Europe, another totally offensive post.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
"The definition of insanity" is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Is he implying that if Frank was living in the Dominican Republic his posts would not be totally offensive to him?

"R"

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Snow...

Lady goes on vacation to Jamaica. Upon arriving, she meets a black man, and after a night of passionate love making she asks him, 'What is your name?'
'I can't tell you,' he says.

Every night they meet and every night she asks him again what his name is, and he always responds the same, he can't tell her. On her last night there she asks again 'Can you please tell me your name?'

'I can't tell you my name because you will laugh at me.' he says.

'There is no reason for me to laugh at you,' the lady says.

'Fine, my name is Snow!' the black man replies.

The lady bursts into laughter, and the black man gets mad and says, ' I knew you would make fun of it'.

The lady replied, 'I'm not making fun of your name. I'm thinking of my husband who won't believe me when I tell him that I had 10 inches of Snow every day while I was in Jamaica.