Altragracias

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what is anything to you? airports will operate as usual. restaurants will be open. colmados too. gas stations will work. pharmacies will work.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "Working Girls" are working today!
Another Dominican "Religious Holy Day" in the DR.
Dedicated to their religious practice of getting as drunk as humanly possible!
And that's just the kids!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
At two in the morning a local evangelical church here in Villa mella, a Protestant flavor....Protestants do not dig Mary as much as Catholics, was none the less screaming angry stuff followed by sobbing. I need some education on evangelicals here as I belonged to a couple Nazarene churches in Boston before they kicked me out for deviancies...:), and the passion and anger never lasted into the wee hours and not for Mary...or Maria, or Altagracia or whomever.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
At two in the morning a local evangelical church here in Villa mella, a Protestant flavor....Protestants do not dig Mary as much as Catholics, was none the less screaming angry stuff followed by sobbing. I need some education on evangelicals here as I belonged to a couple Nazarene churches in Boston before they kicked me out for deviancies...:), and the passion and anger never lasted into the wee hours and not for Mary...or Maria, or Altagracia or whomever.
Paul Simon - Born in Puerto Rico - YouTube

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Only if they "Swallow"!
I have tried to convince women all over the "Globe" that it's good for their "Hair & nails"! :devious::devious::devious:
Dominican girls will do "ANYTHING" if it helps there "Hair & nails"!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC