Thou Shall Not Steal

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'd say the justice was quite disproportional to the crime. and some folks will not see it as a life lesson anyway. karma needs to try harder. maybe smiting the whole family up to the seventh generation or at least everyone within a mile radius? you know, go biblical on them ladrones?

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
In New Brunswick the Province In Canada where I live we had mental midgets break into a sub station twice to steal the copper from the main generator these have a series of pure copper bars about three feet long and 4 inches in diameter. i do not know who told them they could just pry them out but we had one dead up north and one badly burnt here in Moncton. The burnt guy ended up going to the hospital and we matched the remnants of clothing and flesh left at the scene to him once he was located. This was 10 years ago and once word got out they stopped trying to hit the sub stations. Darwanism works in mysterious ways!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
in poland every year we have people electrocuted while trying to steal copper and other metals from train track cables. sometimes they are nearly kids, last year it was few boys ages 16 and 17...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The photographer for "El Caribe" should be fired for taking that picture of the dead guy!
Really good Dominican photographers know, you must take off the covers on a dead person, BEFORE you take the picture!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
The photographer for "El Caribe" should be fired for taking that picture of the dead guy!
Really good Dominican photographers know, you must take off the covers on a dead person, BEFORE you take the picture!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I always wonder why many times when men are killed, either by gun shots or an accident they put their pants down...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe it's the remains of the decent and truthful journalism: we may misspell the name but by gosh, we'll get the gender right!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I always wonder why many times when men are killed, either by gun shots or an accident they put their pants down...

First thing people at the scene do is a thorough search for any cash before a check for pulse, often pushes pants down, lovely caring people. I hear dead people instantly crap themselves as well, maybe the weight plays a part, who knows.
I've actually got first hand experience of this. Several years ago I got hit while walking around a corner on the pavement by a moto concho head on, knocked me flying and stunned me so I couldn't move a muscle for a good few minutes, but I could see quite well the guy that ran across the street to help me, taking my wallet out of my back pocket before backing off and leaving me to others to stand a stare at me gasping for breath. Somehow my Adidas went missing also.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I would like to know how the young girl happened to accidentally shoot herself in the neck.
There's another story in that article.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
First thing people at the scene do is a thorough search for any cash before a check for pulse, often pushes pants down, lovely caring people. I hear dead people instantly crap themselves as well, maybe the weight plays a part, who knows.
I've actually got first hand experience of this. Several years ago I got hit while walking around a corner on the pavement by a moto concho head on, knocked me flying and stunned me so I couldn't move a muscle for a good few minutes, but I could see quite well the guy that ran across the street to help me, taking my wallet out of my back pocket before backing off and leaving me to others to stand a stare at me gasping for breath. Somehow my Adidas went missing also.

my buddy once sent me a video of a car rollover in the DR. passersby were busy trying to rob the victims trapped in the car, rather than trying to help extricate them.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is common practice here, to wait for the power to go off, and then make your illegal connection.
One day my "Taxiata" arrived to pick me up, I thought it was "Don King", or "Buckwheat"!
He had "Good Hair" the day before.
He said he was up on a ladder making his "connection" when the power came back on.
He was knocked 15 feet off the ladder and paralized for about an hour.
He had to cut his hair, and wait for some "New Growth" before his hair got back to "Normal"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
There is pleanty of "KARMA" in the DR!!!
It's just all BAD!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
It is common practice here, to wait for the power to go off, and then make your illegal connection.
One day my "Taxiata" arrived to pick me up, I thought it was "Don King", or "Buckwheat"!
He had "Good Hair" the day before.
He said he was up on a ladder making his "connection" when the power came back on.
He was knocked 15 feet off the ladder and paralized for about an hour.
He had to cut his hair, and wait for some "New Growth" before his hair got back to "Normal"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
There is pleanty of "KARMA" in the DR!!!
It's just all BAD!

LMAO!:laugh:

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
The D.R. is a Christian nation, so karma doesn't have anything to do with it.

Learn your religions, folks.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
There is not Karma in DR, now desperation, ignorance and lack of empathy, lot's of it.
are you suggesting we are not showing enough empathy towards a thief? and not a stupid thief who snatches your bag and runs away but someone who is stealing form every single dominican? thanks to people who steal power the electricity is so damn expensive. and thanks to them i end up paying my bill and a bill of some good for nothing piece of trash who thinks he deserves a special treatment. and thanks to a**holes who steal power there are even more power cuts and more and more other idiots who attempt to plug to live lines and die.

no, i have no empathy here. admittedly it is a shame to die for such a small offence, maybe having a limb fried off would suffice.