Engliah speaking driver wanted $$

BillyGoatee

Jan 9, 2013
There's probably a thread about taxi services in and around Juan Dolio somewhere else on this lovely forum but I couldn't find it. Also it may be worth it to hear new recommendations.

So, 1 I will need a driver to pick me and my buddies (4 peeps total) up from Las Americas and bring to JD, and 2 I'll need a dedicated driver for one full day to shuttle us around SD and other places.

Both services doesn't have to be a legitimate taxi, can be just a guy with a car who speaks ENGLISH and is trustworthy and won't rip us off and sell our body parts to China.

If you or your neighbor or your neighbor's cousin's husband is willing to accommodate us please let me know.

Adios amigos.

miguel james

Nov 6, 2012
Hi, understand you might be trying to save money but to get friend of a friend to be your driver might no be a good idea. I an my 3 friends were down for Christmas vacation and we were pick up in Santiago and drop of in Caberte used the taxi (Van) as needed. If this sound like something you might have in mind PM me.

monster4work

Jan 1, 2013
There's probably a thread about taxi services in and around Juan Dolio somewhere else on this lovely forum but I couldn't find it. Also it may be worth it to hear new recommendations.

So, 1 I will need a driver to pick me and my buddies (4 peeps total) up from Las Americas and bring to JD, and 2 I'll need a dedicated driver for one full day to shuttle us around SD and other places.

Both services doesn't have to be a legitimate taxi, can be just a guy with a car who speaks ENGLISH and is trustworthy and won't rip us off and sell our body parts to China.

If you or your neighbor or your neighbor's cousin's husband is willing to accommodate us please let me know.

Adios amigos.

Contact cocotours.com website as mentioned before very reliable established company and competitive rates, you will be in safe hands

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
"Engliah?" I find it ironic that the OP apparently seeks a driver who speaks English although he seems to lack that facility himself.