Puerto Plata - Toronto .........One Way OR Return Flight

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Is it possible to book either....

Puerto Plata - Toronto ONE WAY FLIGHT or

Puerto Plata - Toronto RETURN?

(Journey MUST start in Puerto Plata)

If so, where's the best place to book it?

Many thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You should have no trouble booking a one-way flight to Canada if you are a Canadian. But you may have trouble returning to the DR unless you are a legal resident. You may be able to book a one-way return ticket but you may not be allowed to board in Toronto. if you are a resident, no problem, however.

RayO

Mar 25, 2012
In the last 6 months have booked one way out of Toronto twice, once A/C & once Westjet, stayed 2 months & never any problems, never questioned, nada.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Only time we had a problem with a one way was with JetBlue, out of Buffalo.... made us buy a return ticket before we could board..... not amused. WestJet, A/C, AA, has never been an issue.

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
A couple of years ago my wife booked a return to Toronto on Air Canada. Upon trying to return to the DR the airline insisted she book an onward ticket to the UK - no cedula, UK national. That ticket cost over US$3,000.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
I bought a return flight on westjet for feb10 for the unbelievable low price of 215 bucks canadian.....taxes included....My mom is coming for a one week visit to meet her granddaughter.....