Luperon

K

Kathy

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here lives in Luperon. It is about a little more than one hour away from Puerto Plata.
Thanks

M

martin

Well, as a matter of fact I do... Is there any info I could give you ?

S

stela

We've been going straight to Luperon for a few years and are about to live there mid October. Glad to answer any questions.
I'd say it's about a comfortable 50 minutes to Puerto Plata.

K

Kathy

Were you born in DR or did you move there? My boyfrined actuall lives there. I have been to Luperon three times, I just came back July 14th. I miss it soo much. I love the country. I just thought that it would be neat to meet someone on this board that knew my boyfriend.

K

Kathy

Are you moving there by yourself or with others and exactly where are you going to be living in Luperon. Did you buy a house. My boyfriend actually lives there. What made you decide to move there? The country is beautiful!!!!

B

Berni

Hi Kathy,
What a surprise......I'm going to live in Luperon for about 3 months, starting mid Oktober. I have a boyfriend too in Luperon and I really love the place !! Who is your boyfriend and are you coming back, maybe we could meet, where are you coming from. Man, am I curious !!! If you want..let me know.

S

Sylvia

I have lived in Luperon for over 3 years!!!Now in Sosua
And I still go there every weekend
Be Glad to help.

B

Berni

Re: Luperon/Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,
Why did you move to sosua and what did you do in Luperon, work there somewhere, because I'm looking for a job over there, but it is not easy because it is such a small place there.

K

Kathy

Hello, I would also like to know what kind of job you had or have, and why did you move to Luperon and then decide to move to Sosua?
Thanks