Cats. In bulk

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
PM me if you need one or all of them. Sosua, La Mulata.

cat1i.jpg

cat2tj.jpg

cat3h.jpg

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I'd seriously think about the black or grey one; however, I'm only here 8 months - who would take it and care for it while I'm gone?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ach! your little feral companion! get her a feline friend. i can see the darker kitties are girls, so maybe one of those. at worse, she'll devour it. at best, you'll gain some freedom while she tries to catch it for consumption. well, it may be that the two will conspire against you and one night to'll wake up to see two sets of glistening teeth aiming at your throat. but not to worry, we'll all come to pay you last respect to funeraria blandino...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
AHA!!! I'm guessing you've been talking to her on the phone while I'm not at home, haven't you? You and cobraboy are going to be the end of me.. lol

Perhaps introduce them to JessicaRabbit's hairless kitty?

ap8.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
AHA!!! I'm guessing you've been talking to her on the phone while I'm not at home, haven't you? You and cobraboy are going to be the end of me.. lol

you have no proof. and in any case it wasn't me. and we are not plotting to overtake your house, estate and life and have you perform funny tricks like running after a red dot.
and two cats are better than one, always. with one you can never say what is it doing when you are not home. with two you can be sure they are stuffing TNT into your socks. your feral princess need a little accomplice! sister. i meant sister.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
you have no proof. and in any case it wasn't me. and we are not plotting to overtake your house, estate and life and have you perform funny tricks like running after a red dot.
and two cats are better than one, always. with one you can never say what is it doing when you are not home. with two you can be sure they are stuffing TNT into your socks. your feral princess need a little accomplice! sister. i meant sister.
One cat will want to play when you come home.

Two don't care and give you some peace. They entertain each other during the day.