Play-friend for my wife

B

Brogan

Great board.
My wife and I will be visiting the PP area in December, and want to stay in a quality hotel/resort which will allow us to bring back a female play-friend for the evening. Since we've been to Thailand many times, we realize that often, such resorts do not allow outside "guests" to visit.
Any suggestions for accomodating resorts?
Please save any flaming responses for a more deserving candidate!!
Best wishes to all.
B.

D

Derrick

All Inclusives - probably not

I've heard over and over again that single men stay in the all inclusive resorts and are not able to bring in local lady friends.. as a couple you may have more luck, but I would not bet on it.. You'll probably want to look for a nice hotel instead of an all inclusive resort.. If you want me to ask around, drop me an email and let me know when you'll be there, about how much you'd like to spend per night on your accomodations, and any specail features you'd like...
Derrick - red97miata@aol.com

N

NY GUY

Why don't you rent a villa / private home. This way you can do what ever you want.

Have a great time.

C

criss colon

You can all 3 go to a "Short Time", hotel.I know you are familiar with those if you have been to Thailand.You said a play friend for your wife,don,t you get to "Play" with her too?Hope so, "WE" wouldn,t have it any other way!Lots of luck,you never know if you don,t ask, Right?

Criss Colon